- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Evangelia “Angela” P. Keares
84, Lititz resident, Philoptohos
Evangelia "Angela" P. Keares, 84, died at her Lititz home Sunday, April 21, 2013, surrounded by her loving family.
She was the wife of the late Petros H. Keares, who died in 1990. Born in Kos, Greece, she was the daughter of the late Nicholas and Margarita Gerantonis.
Angela was a homemaker who enjoyed gardening and cooking. She was a member of Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church, the Philoptohos Society and the Pan-Coan Society of Hippocrates.
Surviving are five sons: Harry P. Keares, husband of Irene of Lancaster; Steven P. Keares, husband of Catina of Downingtown; Nicholas P. Keares, husband of Cindy of Lancaster; John P. Keares, husband of Katerina of Lancaster; and The Rev. Costas P. Keares, husband of Nicole of Strongsville, Ohio; two daughters: Christine, wife of Thomas Hatzivasilis of Lititz; and Eleni, wife of Constantine (Gus) Kourgelis of Lititz, with whom Angela lived; 20 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; and her brother: Kostas Gerantonis, husband of Despina of Australia.
Funeral Services were held April 24 at the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church with Rev. Dr. Alexander Goussetis, Rev. Alexander Veronis and Rev. Hector Firoglanis officiating. Interment was in Conestoga Memorial Park.
Please omit flowers. Memorial Contributions may be made to Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church, 64 Hershey Ave., Lancaster, PA 17603.