- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Evangelia “Angela” P. Keares
84, Lititz resident, Philoptohos
Evangelia "Angela" P. Keares, 84, died at her Lititz home Sunday, April 21, 2013, surrounded by her loving family.
She was the wife of the late Petros H. Keares, who died in 1990. Born in Kos, Greece, she was the daughter of the late Nicholas and Margarita Gerantonis.
Angela was a homemaker who enjoyed gardening and cooking. She was a member of Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church, the Philoptohos Society and the Pan-Coan Society of Hippocrates.
Surviving are five sons: Harry P. Keares, husband of Irene of Lancaster; Steven P. Keares, husband of Catina of Downingtown; Nicholas P. Keares, husband of Cindy of Lancaster; John P. Keares, husband of Katerina of Lancaster; and The Rev. Costas P. Keares, husband of Nicole of Strongsville, Ohio; two daughters: Christine, wife of Thomas Hatzivasilis of Lititz; and Eleni, wife of Constantine (Gus) Kourgelis of Lititz, with whom Angela lived; 20 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; and her brother: Kostas Gerantonis, husband of Despina of Australia.
Funeral Services were held April 24 at the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church with Rev. Dr. Alexander Goussetis, Rev. Alexander Veronis and Rev. Hector Firoglanis officiating. Interment was in Conestoga Memorial Park.
Please omit flowers. Memorial Contributions may be made to Annunciation Greek Orthodox Church, 64 Hershey Ave., Lancaster, PA 17603.