- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Eugene L. Bradley ‘Luke’
64, truck driver, outdoor enthusiast
Eugene L. Bradley, 64, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, Jan. 5, 2014 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late William Miller and Goldie Shue Bradley.
A loving man and father, Gene will be missed by his daughter: Christy L. Bradley, Lebanon; his son: Eugene W. Bradley, husband of Suzanne, Lititz and his companion of 17 years: Karen Shelly.
Always ready to share a joke and make people laugh, Gene liked to play Santa for the children at the Knights of Columbus, Teamsters and Dela-Ches Fishing Association. He had a love for the outdoors and enjoyed riding his motorcycle, hunting and fishing.
He was a member of the Teamsters Local 771, Dela-Ches Fishing Association in Lawn, Germania Band of Manheim, Lititz American Legion Garden Spot Post 56, and Rothsville IOOB.
He attended Warwick High School and at the age of 16 started to drive for the Denver Feed Mill. A lifelong truck driver and mechanic, he worked for Gerhart Machinery, Summers Trucking, Pacemaker Trucking (Dart), Waste Management and Ready Mix.
Family and friends are invited on Jan.10 to the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz, for a viewing from 6 to 7:30 p.m., followed by a Farewell to Luke service at 7:30 p.m.
In honor of Gene, please make a donation to the children’s charity of your choice.
To send online condolences, visit heiseyfuneralhome.com.