- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Esther J. Rynier90, formerly of Lititz
Esther J. Rynier, 90, formerly of Lititz, passed away Monday, Dec. 5, 2011 at Calvary Fellowship Homes, Lancaster.
She was the wife of the late Harold H. Rynier.
She is survived by her sons: Richie L. Rynier, of Columbia; and Gary L., husband of Denise Rynier, of Lititz; grandchildren: Shannon Graybill; Heather Rynier; and Gary L. Jr., husband of Kristin Rynier; and a great- granddaughter: Isabella.
She was preceded in death by her son: Kenneth.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend her graveside service on Dec. 8 at 11 a.m. in Machpelah Cemetery, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice For All Seasons, 2741 Paxton St., Suite 200, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
For online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.