- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Esther J. Rynier90, formerly of Lititz
Esther J. Rynier, 90, formerly of Lititz, passed away Monday, Dec. 5, 2011 at Calvary Fellowship Homes, Lancaster.
She was the wife of the late Harold H. Rynier.
She is survived by her sons: Richie L. Rynier, of Columbia; and Gary L., husband of Denise Rynier, of Lititz; grandchildren: Shannon Graybill; Heather Rynier; and Gary L. Jr., husband of Kristin Rynier; and a great- granddaughter: Isabella.
She was preceded in death by her son: Kenneth.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend her graveside service on Dec. 8 at 11 a.m. in Machpelah Cemetery, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice For All Seasons, 2741 Paxton St., Suite 200, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
For online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.