- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Esther J. Rynier90, formerly of Lititz
Esther J. Rynier, 90, formerly of Lititz, passed away Monday, Dec. 5, 2011 at Calvary Fellowship Homes, Lancaster.
She was the wife of the late Harold H. Rynier.
She is survived by her sons: Richie L. Rynier, of Columbia; and Gary L., husband of Denise Rynier, of Lititz; grandchildren: Shannon Graybill; Heather Rynier; and Gary L. Jr., husband of Kristin Rynier; and a great- granddaughter: Isabella.
She was preceded in death by her son: Kenneth.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend her graveside service on Dec. 8 at 11 a.m. in Machpelah Cemetery, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice For All Seasons, 2741 Paxton St., Suite 200, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
For online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.