- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Esther J. Rynier90, formerly of Lititz
Esther J. Rynier, 90, formerly of Lititz, passed away Monday, Dec. 5, 2011 at Calvary Fellowship Homes, Lancaster.
She was the wife of the late Harold H. Rynier.
She is survived by her sons: Richie L. Rynier, of Columbia; and Gary L., husband of Denise Rynier, of Lititz; grandchildren: Shannon Graybill; Heather Rynier; and Gary L. Jr., husband of Kristin Rynier; and a great- granddaughter: Isabella.
She was preceded in death by her son: Kenneth.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend her graveside service on Dec. 8 at 11 a.m. in Machpelah Cemetery, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice For All Seasons, 2741 Paxton St., Suite 200, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
For online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.