- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Esther J. Rynier90, formerly of Lititz
Esther J. Rynier, 90, formerly of Lititz, passed away Monday, Dec. 5, 2011 at Calvary Fellowship Homes, Lancaster.
She was the wife of the late Harold H. Rynier.
She is survived by her sons: Richie L. Rynier, of Columbia; and Gary L., husband of Denise Rynier, of Lititz; grandchildren: Shannon Graybill; Heather Rynier; and Gary L. Jr., husband of Kristin Rynier; and a great- granddaughter: Isabella.
She was preceded in death by her son: Kenneth.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend her graveside service on Dec. 8 at 11 a.m. in Machpelah Cemetery, Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice For All Seasons, 2741 Paxton St., Suite 200, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
For online condolences, visit: richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.