- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Erma B. Weimer 84, RCA assembler, Weddings by Paulette employee
Erma B. Weimer, 84, of Lititz, passed away Friday, Oct. 12, 2012 at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center. She was the loving wife of the late Walter L. Weimer.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Harry and Dorothy (Rudy) Stauffer.
After graduating from J.P. McCaskey High School, she spent most of her professional career as an assembler for RCA. In addition, she was employed by Weddings by Paulette. She was a proud member of Long Memorial United Methodist Church. In her spare time, Erma enjoyed bowling, socializing with friends and trips to the beach with her family.
Surviving are her four children: Sandra L., wife of Harold Myers, of Delaware; Ted , husband of Ruth Ann Zwally, of Allentown; Dorothy A., wife of Franklin Stark, of Willow Street; Linda L., wife of Mark Gaugler, of Lititz; seven grandchildren; 10 great-grandchildren; and four step-great-grandchildren.
She was predeceased by her sister: Blanche S. Campbell.
A funeral service was held at Long Memorial United Methodist Church, Lancaster, Oct. 16 with the Reverend Dr. Rodney Miller officiating. Interment took place in Masonville Mennonite Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in her memory may be made to the Long Memorial United Methodist Church, 2660 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601.
To leave an online condolence for the family, visit kasnyderfuneralhome.com.