- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Erma B. Weimer 84, RCA assembler, Weddings by Paulette employee
Erma B. Weimer, 84, of Lititz, passed away Friday, Oct. 12, 2012 at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center. She was the loving wife of the late Walter L. Weimer.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Harry and Dorothy (Rudy) Stauffer.
After graduating from J.P. McCaskey High School, she spent most of her professional career as an assembler for RCA. In addition, she was employed by Weddings by Paulette. She was a proud member of Long Memorial United Methodist Church. In her spare time, Erma enjoyed bowling, socializing with friends and trips to the beach with her family.
Surviving are her four children: Sandra L., wife of Harold Myers, of Delaware; Ted , husband of Ruth Ann Zwally, of Allentown; Dorothy A., wife of Franklin Stark, of Willow Street; Linda L., wife of Mark Gaugler, of Lititz; seven grandchildren; 10 great-grandchildren; and four step-great-grandchildren.
She was predeceased by her sister: Blanche S. Campbell.
A funeral service was held at Long Memorial United Methodist Church, Lancaster, Oct. 16 with the Reverend Dr. Rodney Miller officiating. Interment took place in Masonville Mennonite Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in her memory may be made to the Long Memorial United Methodist Church, 2660 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA 17601.
To leave an online condolence for the family, visit kasnyderfuneralhome.com.