- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Eric N. Stauffer56, Hersheypark mechanic, avid fisherman
Eric N. Stauffer, 56, of Lebanon, formerly of Manheim and Mt. Gretna, passed away Monday, Oct. 31, 2011 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Everett B. "Tim" Stauffer of Manheim and the late Dorothy E. Miller Stauffer.
Eric worked for over 25 years as a mechanic at Hersheypark. He was a graduate of Manheim Central High School in 1973. Eric was a member of St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Manheim, Mt. Gretna Fire Department and the Pennsylvania Bass Association. His interests included hunting, fishing and traveling to Lake Raystown.
Surviving in addition to his father are a sister: Gail M. wife of Richard Dovalovsky, of Wayne; and a nephew: Jeffrey Dovalovsky.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend his funeral service at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, 50 N. Main St., Manheim, on Nov. 3 at 10:30 a.m., with Pastor R. Eugene Hill officiating. Interment is in Manheim Fairview Cemetery, Penn Township.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Eric’s memory to St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Memorial Fund, P.O. Box 129, Manheim, PA 17545 or Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.