- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Eric N. Stauffer56, Hersheypark mechanic, avid fisherman
Eric N. Stauffer, 56, of Lebanon, formerly of Manheim and Mt. Gretna, passed away Monday, Oct. 31, 2011 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Everett B. "Tim" Stauffer of Manheim and the late Dorothy E. Miller Stauffer.
Eric worked for over 25 years as a mechanic at Hersheypark. He was a graduate of Manheim Central High School in 1973. Eric was a member of St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Manheim, Mt. Gretna Fire Department and the Pennsylvania Bass Association. His interests included hunting, fishing and traveling to Lake Raystown.
Surviving in addition to his father are a sister: Gail M. wife of Richard Dovalovsky, of Wayne; and a nephew: Jeffrey Dovalovsky.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend his funeral service at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, 50 N. Main St., Manheim, on Nov. 3 at 10:30 a.m., with Pastor R. Eugene Hill officiating. Interment is in Manheim Fairview Cemetery, Penn Township.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Eric’s memory to St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Memorial Fund, P.O. Box 129, Manheim, PA 17545 or Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.