- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Eric N. Stauffer56, Hersheypark mechanic, avid fisherman
Eric N. Stauffer, 56, of Lebanon, formerly of Manheim and Mt. Gretna, passed away Monday, Oct. 31, 2011 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Everett B. "Tim" Stauffer of Manheim and the late Dorothy E. Miller Stauffer.
Eric worked for over 25 years as a mechanic at Hersheypark. He was a graduate of Manheim Central High School in 1973. Eric was a member of St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Manheim, Mt. Gretna Fire Department and the Pennsylvania Bass Association. His interests included hunting, fishing and traveling to Lake Raystown.
Surviving in addition to his father are a sister: Gail M. wife of Richard Dovalovsky, of Wayne; and a nephew: Jeffrey Dovalovsky.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend his funeral service at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, 50 N. Main St., Manheim, on Nov. 3 at 10:30 a.m., with Pastor R. Eugene Hill officiating. Interment is in Manheim Fairview Cemetery, Penn Township.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Eric’s memory to St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Memorial Fund, P.O. Box 129, Manheim, PA 17545 or Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.