- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Emma V. Kypreos 73, Matthew 25 volunteer
Emma Victoria Kypreos, 73, of East Petersburg, passed away on Wednesday, Feb. 6, 2013, at Hospice and Community Care in Mt. Joy, following a courageous battle with cancer.
Emma is survived by her brother: Robert Colon; children: Timothy Evan and Kim Danielle; her stepdaughter: Sheba Burney-Jones; and grandchildren: Darius Kypreos, Daria Victoria, David Timothy, Jillana Marie and Zora Emily. She is preceded in death by her husband: Frank Kypreos; daughter: Jillana Marie; and mother: Innocensia Colon.
Emma attended Cambridge School of Business in New York City and worked as an emergency room and clinic receptionist at Lancaster General Hospital for many years. She raised three of her grandchildren and enjoyed volunteering at the Matthew 25 Thrift Shop in Lititz.
She will be missed dearly by her family and her many friends. A memorial Mass was held Feb. 9 at St. James Catholic Church in Lititz.
In lieu of flowers, donations to a fund supporting Emma’s grandchildren at Lancaster Red Rose Credit Union, 1010 New Holland Ave., Lancaster, PA 17601 (note: Kypreos Grandchildren) would be most appreciated.