- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Emma H. Weaver 88, Good’s Variety Store owner, White Oak member
Emma H. Good Weaver, 88, of Lititz, entered into rest Monday, Sept. 3, 2012.
She was the daughter of the late Noah and Mattie Horst Burkholder.
Emma was the proprietor of Good’s Variety Store and The Store At Your Door Truck. She was preceded in death by her husband, Ivan R. Good and her second husband, Ivan M. Weaver. Emma was a member of the White Oak Mennonite Church.
Surviving are two daughters: Arlene, wife of Leon Zimmerman, of Lebanon; Esther Mae, wife of Mahlon Herr, of Ephrata; a son: Ivan R. Jr., husband of Naomi Weaver Good, of Versailles, Mo.; four stepsons: Leon, husband of Velma; Luke, husband of Lois; Ivan, husband of Verna; and Glen, husband of Anna Weaver; six stepdaughters: Miriam, wife of John Stover; Erma, wife of Glenn Martin; Helen, wife of John David Martin; Lavina, wife of David High; Minerva, wife of Aaron Weaver; and Sara, wife of Elber Calderon; a step-daughter-in-law: Verna Hoover Weaver; 19 grandchildren; 75 great- grandchildren; one great-great- granddaughter; and two sisters: Lena Nolt and Mary Esch.
Preceding her in death in addition to her parents and husbands is a son: Earl Good; a stepson: Carl Weaver; four grandchildren: three brothers: Isaac, Levi, and David Burkholder; and a sister: Lizzie Martin.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend her funeral service from the White Oak Mennonite Church, 2456 Newport Road, Manheim, Sept. 7 at 10 a.m. Interment will be held in the adjoining church cemetery. There will be a viewing at the White Oak Mennonite Church Sept. 6 from 2 to 4 p.m. and 6 to 8 p.m.
Kindly omit flowers. To send the family on-line condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.