- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Elvin H. Nolt
86, Landis Homes resident,
Elvin H. Nolt, 86, a resident of Landis Homes Retirement Community and formerly of Elizabethtown, passed away Friday, April 26, 2013. Born in Bareville, he was the son of the late Harlan and Nettie Hess Nolt and shared 60 years of marriage with his wife, Ruth Dick Nolt. A member of Hempfield Brethren in Christ Church, Elvin graduated from Upper Leacock High School and was a poultry farmer. He also worked at Apparel Manufacturing and then at Kinsey Archery before retiring in 2006.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by daughters: Cynthia Nolt, wife of Mervin Stoltzfus, Lancaster; Nancy Burkholder, wife of Carl, Lancaster; a son: Gerald Nolt, husband of Debra (Trostle), Stevens; and a granddaughter: Lauren Stoltzfus. He is preceded in death by his son: Gary; sister: Myrtle Bucher; and brother: Mervin Nolt.
Funeral services were held at Hempfield Brethren in Christ Church May 1. Burial was in Goods Cemetery in Bainbridge.
Contributions in Elvin’s memory may be made to Hempfield Brethren in Christ Church, 2600 Marietta Ave., Lancaster, PA 17603. To send condolences to the family, please visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.