- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Elvin H. Nolt
86, Landis Homes resident,
Elvin H. Nolt, 86, a resident of Landis Homes Retirement Community and formerly of Elizabethtown, passed away Friday, April 26, 2013. Born in Bareville, he was the son of the late Harlan and Nettie Hess Nolt and shared 60 years of marriage with his wife, Ruth Dick Nolt. A member of Hempfield Brethren in Christ Church, Elvin graduated from Upper Leacock High School and was a poultry farmer. He also worked at Apparel Manufacturing and then at Kinsey Archery before retiring in 2006.
In addition to his wife, he is survived by daughters: Cynthia Nolt, wife of Mervin Stoltzfus, Lancaster; Nancy Burkholder, wife of Carl, Lancaster; a son: Gerald Nolt, husband of Debra (Trostle), Stevens; and a granddaughter: Lauren Stoltzfus. He is preceded in death by his son: Gary; sister: Myrtle Bucher; and brother: Mervin Nolt.
Funeral services were held at Hempfield Brethren in Christ Church May 1. Burial was in Goods Cemetery in Bainbridge.
Contributions in Elvin’s memory may be made to Hempfield Brethren in Christ Church, 2600 Marietta Ave., Lancaster, PA 17603. To send condolences to the family, please visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.