- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Elva I. Ruhl
82, former Lititz resident, nurses aid
Elva I. Ruhl, passed away Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013 surrounded by family after a brief illness. She was born in Lancaster county, daughter of the late Jacob S and Margaret M (Becker) Brenner. Her husband Samuel Ruhl Jr. died in 1991. She was a nurses aid in numerous local nursing homes.
She enjoyed reading and spending time with her family. She was a loving mother, grandmother and great grandmother. She will be missed deeply by everyone.
Surviving are five sons: Dennis L. Ruhl, husband of Donna M (Ingram) Ruhl of Lititz; Ernest E. Ruhl, husband of Lindy L. (Beamesderfer) Ruhl of Leola; Donald L. Ruhl, husband of Leslie (Strikler) Ruhl of Lititz; James M. Ruhl, husband of Roxanne (Melton) Ruhl of Lebanon and Steven R. Ruhl, engaged to Patricia Fulmer of Lititz; three daughters: Linda J., wife of Dennis E. Sipe of Lititz; Donna M. Ruhl of Hershey and Brenda K. Sheaffer of Wormleysburg; 20 grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren; two sisters: Phyllis wife of Chester Greiner of Manheim and Betty Shreiner of Lititz.
She was preceded in death by a sister: Ella Mae Houchin and a brother: Paul D. Brenner.
Memorial services and interment at the convenience of the family.