- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Elva I. Ruhl
82, former Lititz resident, nurses aid
Elva I. Ruhl, passed away Thursday, Oct. 3, 2013 surrounded by family after a brief illness. She was born in Lancaster county, daughter of the late Jacob S and Margaret M (Becker) Brenner. Her husband Samuel Ruhl Jr. died in 1991. She was a nurses aid in numerous local nursing homes.
She enjoyed reading and spending time with her family. She was a loving mother, grandmother and great grandmother. She will be missed deeply by everyone.
Surviving are five sons: Dennis L. Ruhl, husband of Donna M (Ingram) Ruhl of Lititz; Ernest E. Ruhl, husband of Lindy L. (Beamesderfer) Ruhl of Leola; Donald L. Ruhl, husband of Leslie (Strikler) Ruhl of Lititz; James M. Ruhl, husband of Roxanne (Melton) Ruhl of Lebanon and Steven R. Ruhl, engaged to Patricia Fulmer of Lititz; three daughters: Linda J., wife of Dennis E. Sipe of Lititz; Donna M. Ruhl of Hershey and Brenda K. Sheaffer of Wormleysburg; 20 grandchildren and 20 great-grandchildren; two sisters: Phyllis wife of Chester Greiner of Manheim and Betty Shreiner of Lititz.
She was preceded in death by a sister: Ella Mae Houchin and a brother: Paul D. Brenner.
Memorial services and interment at the convenience of the family.