- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Elsie I. Stasko88, Hershey Foods retiree
Elsie I. Stasko, 88, of Manheim, died Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2011 in the Hospice of Lancaster County.
She was the wife of the late Joseph S. Stasko, who died in 1988.
Born in Manheim on April 2, 1923, she was the daughter of the late William F. and Josephine Dickel Hornberger.
She retired from the Kisses Department at the Hershey Foods Corporation and formerly worked at Raymark Asbestos, Manheim.
Elsie enjoyed gardening, sewing, bird watching and NASCAR, especially Jeff Gordon.
Surviving are three sons: Joseph S. Jr., husband of Joan Stasko, John M., husband of Ann Marie Stasko, and Robert W., husband of Rosalinda Stasko, a daughter: Sylvia, wife of Gregory W. Kepley, a brother: Clyde E., husband of Beatrice Hornberger, and a sister: Ellen Jean Palmer, all of Manheim; ten grandchildren, 19 great-grandchildren; and five great-great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three brothers: David, William and John Hornberger; and a sister: Nora Gebhard.
Funeral services were held on Dec. 21 in Kreamer Funeral Home and Crematory, Annville. Interment took place in Indiantown Gap National Cemetery.
Contributions may be made to the Good Samaritan Hospital, Fourth and Walnut streets, Lebanon, PA 17042 or Hospice of Lancaster County, 685 Good Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601 in her memory.
For more information, visit kreamerfuneralhome.com.