- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Elouise Faye Kuhns 64, devoted Christian, worked in veterinary field, loved animals
Elouise Faye Kuhns, a.k.a. “Weasel,” “Weas,” “Weezy,” “Ellie,” “El,” 64, of Lititz, is now at home with Jesus as of March 20, 2014.
Born in Brownstown, she was the daughter of Ella (Buchen) Heuyard of Lititz and the late Elwood Heuyard.
Elouise’s life centered around her love for Jesus, her Mom, family, friends, and her pets. She loved animals, especially dogs, and worked for various veterinary hospitals. She also enjoyed taking care of friends’ pets in her home.
In addition to her mother; she will miss and be missed by her brother: Skip (her fourth birthday present) and his wife Wanda (Clawges) Heuyard, of Lititz; and their sons: Brandon and Josh and their families: her brother: Butch Heuyard, of Ephrata: and sister-in-law Robin; and niece Elisabeth: her brother: Floyd and his wife Barb (Ream) Heuyard, of Denver; and their daughter Robin and her family, as well as many friends, too numerous to list.
Her husband Jack passed away in 1998; and her daughter Jean Marie in 1968.
Services were held March 24 at Mt.ZionBaptistChurch, 3 Denver Rd, Denver, PA17517, with Terry Redcay officiating. Interment followed in MemoryGardens. Kindly omit flowers. If desired, memorials may be sent to the Church, address above.
Arrangements by Groff-High Funeral Home, New Holland. Online condolences may be posted at www.groffeckenroth.com.