- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Elmer L. Good85, former Lititz resident, Army vet
Elmer L. Good, 85, died Sunday, Oct. 9 in Seattle, Wash.
He was the son of the late Samuel and Lillian Good, of Lititz.
He graduated from Lititz High School and Albright College. He received his doctorate in social work at University of Chicago. He was faculty of the College of Social Work at Ohio State University and also director of social programs at Texas University, San Marcus. He served in the Army Air Corps from 1944 to 1946.
Surviving are his wife: Kazie; and two daughters: Patricia Kiyona, of Seattle; and Christine of Columbus, Ohio; a brother: Howard, husband of Hilda, of Lititz; and sister: Naomi, wife of Mervin, of Phoenix, Ariz.
He was preceded in death by three sisters and four brothers.