- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
Elmer L. Good85, former Lititz resident, Army vet
Elmer L. Good, 85, died Sunday, Oct. 9 in Seattle, Wash.
He was the son of the late Samuel and Lillian Good, of Lititz.
He graduated from Lititz High School and Albright College. He received his doctorate in social work at University of Chicago. He was faculty of the College of Social Work at Ohio State University and also director of social programs at Texas University, San Marcus. He served in the Army Air Corps from 1944 to 1946.
Surviving are his wife: Kazie; and two daughters: Patricia Kiyona, of Seattle; and Christine of Columbus, Ohio; a brother: Howard, husband of Hilda, of Lititz; and sister: Naomi, wife of Mervin, of Phoenix, Ariz.
He was preceded in death by three sisters and four brothers.
About Lititz Record
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Stray finds home
Stray Production Services is one of the first local...
- Posted August 26, 2016
Last Chance for Summer at Fiorentino’s
Last Chance for Summer at Fiorentino’s As summer winds down,...
- Posted August 25, 2016
Don’t surrender to addiction
Letter to the Editor: Never give up! About two months...
Boomers need more room: 55-plus development plans to expand; traffic and fate of 1812 farmhouse among concerns
Three years ago when Traditions of America, an age restricted...
Cultural confluence: Indian-American festival in Lititz Springs Park
By Laura Knowles If you happened to be strolling...
Lucky to be alive: An abuse victim’s story
“Erin’s Escape” is part of a series of stories on...
You are not alone!
Circle of Support meets at Lititz Moravian Church; next gathering...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014