- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Elmer L. Good85, former Lititz resident, Army vet
Elmer L. Good, 85, died Sunday, Oct. 9 in Seattle, Wash.
He was the son of the late Samuel and Lillian Good, of Lititz.
He graduated from Lititz High School and Albright College. He received his doctorate in social work at University of Chicago. He was faculty of the College of Social Work at Ohio State University and also director of social programs at Texas University, San Marcus. He served in the Army Air Corps from 1944 to 1946.
Surviving are his wife: Kazie; and two daughters: Patricia Kiyona, of Seattle; and Christine of Columbus, Ohio; a brother: Howard, husband of Hilda, of Lititz; and sister: Naomi, wife of Mervin, of Phoenix, Ariz.
He was preceded in death by three sisters and four brothers.