- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Elmer L. Good85, former Lititz resident, Army vet
Elmer L. Good, 85, died Sunday, Oct. 9 in Seattle, Wash.
He was the son of the late Samuel and Lillian Good, of Lititz.
He graduated from Lititz High School and Albright College. He received his doctorate in social work at University of Chicago. He was faculty of the College of Social Work at Ohio State University and also director of social programs at Texas University, San Marcus. He served in the Army Air Corps from 1944 to 1946.
Surviving are his wife: Kazie; and two daughters: Patricia Kiyona, of Seattle; and Christine of Columbus, Ohio; a brother: Howard, husband of Hilda, of Lititz; and sister: Naomi, wife of Mervin, of Phoenix, Ariz.
He was preceded in death by three sisters and four brothers.