- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Elmer L. Good85, former Lititz resident, Army vet
Elmer L. Good, 85, died Sunday, Oct. 9 in Seattle, Wash.
He was the son of the late Samuel and Lillian Good, of Lititz.
He graduated from Lititz High School and Albright College. He received his doctorate in social work at University of Chicago. He was faculty of the College of Social Work at Ohio State University and also director of social programs at Texas University, San Marcus. He served in the Army Air Corps from 1944 to 1946.
Surviving are his wife: Kazie; and two daughters: Patricia Kiyona, of Seattle; and Christine of Columbus, Ohio; a brother: Howard, husband of Hilda, of Lititz; and sister: Naomi, wife of Mervin, of Phoenix, Ariz.
He was preceded in death by three sisters and four brothers.