- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Elmer L. Good85, former Lititz resident, Army vet
Elmer L. Good, 85, died Sunday, Oct. 9 in Seattle, Wash.
He was the son of the late Samuel and Lillian Good, of Lititz.
He graduated from Lititz High School and Albright College. He received his doctorate in social work at University of Chicago. He was faculty of the College of Social Work at Ohio State University and also director of social programs at Texas University, San Marcus. He served in the Army Air Corps from 1944 to 1946.
Surviving are his wife: Kazie; and two daughters: Patricia Kiyona, of Seattle; and Christine of Columbus, Ohio; a brother: Howard, husband of Hilda, of Lititz; and sister: Naomi, wife of Mervin, of Phoenix, Ariz.
He was preceded in death by three sisters and four brothers.