- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Elma W. Kopp88, Lititz resident
Elma W. Kopp, 88, of Lititz, and formerly of Willow Street, passed away peacefully Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy.
Born Jan. 29, 1924, she was the daughter of the late John H. and Laura R. (Weaver) Burkhart. She was married to Paul G. Kopp in 1945. Mr. Kopp died May 11, 2007.
She will be lovingly missed by a son: Paul G. Jr., husband of Donn Kopp, of Nixa, Missouri; two daughters: Mary Ann, wife of Jon L. McElhany, of Ephrata; Linda J., wife of Boris Musich, of East Elmhurst, N.Y.; nine grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren; four sisters: Mary Landis, Mildred Witwer, Lois Miller and Kathy Fellenbaum; and three brothers: Walter, Elvin and Wilmer Burkhart.
She was preceded in death by two brothers: Richard and Merle Burkhart.
Funeral services were held at the Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home, Millersville, April 9 with the Rev. Ethan Levengood officiating. Interment took place in Conestoga Memorial Park, Lancaster.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial remembrances can be made in Elma’s memory to United Zion Retirement Community’s Benevolent Fund, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543 or to Hospice of Lancaster County at hospiceoflancaster.org.
For online condolences, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.