- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Elma W. Kopp88, Lititz resident
Elma W. Kopp, 88, of Lititz, and formerly of Willow Street, passed away peacefully Wednesday, April 4, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy.
Born Jan. 29, 1924, she was the daughter of the late John H. and Laura R. (Weaver) Burkhart. She was married to Paul G. Kopp in 1945. Mr. Kopp died May 11, 2007.
She will be lovingly missed by a son: Paul G. Jr., husband of Donn Kopp, of Nixa, Missouri; two daughters: Mary Ann, wife of Jon L. McElhany, of Ephrata; Linda J., wife of Boris Musich, of East Elmhurst, N.Y.; nine grandchildren, nine great-grandchildren; four sisters: Mary Landis, Mildred Witwer, Lois Miller and Kathy Fellenbaum; and three brothers: Walter, Elvin and Wilmer Burkhart.
She was preceded in death by two brothers: Richard and Merle Burkhart.
Funeral services were held at the Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home, Millersville, April 9 with the Rev. Ethan Levengood officiating. Interment took place in Conestoga Memorial Park, Lancaster.
Kindly omit flowers. Memorial remembrances can be made in Elma’s memory to United Zion Retirement Community’s Benevolent Fund, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543 or to Hospice of Lancaster County at hospiceoflancaster.org.
For online condolences, visit scheidfuneralhome.com.