- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Ellen Gene Bayan 93, Lititz United Methodist Church member
Ellen Gene Bayan, 93, of Lititz, passed away Jan. 17, 2013 at United Zion Retirement Community. Born in Butler, she was the daughter of the late Walter and Alma Rahiser, and the wife of the late Paul S. Bayan, who died in 1993.
Ellen Gene was a member of the Lititz United Methodist Church.
She is survived by her daughters: Leila J. Murphy, Lititz; Donna M., wife of Everett Thayer, Blue Ridge, Ga.; four grandchildren, twelve great- grandchildren, two great- great-grandchildren and a sister: Nancie Johnson, of Zelienople. She was preceded in death by a brother: Alvin Rahiser.
A celebration of life service will be held at a later date. Remembrances in Gene’s name should be sent to The Care Fund at United Zion Retirement Community, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543. To send online condolences, please visit: www.heiseyfuneralhome.com.