- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Ellen Gene Bayan 93, Lititz United Methodist Church member
Ellen Gene Bayan, 93, of Lititz, passed away Jan. 17, 2013 at United Zion Retirement Community. Born in Butler, she was the daughter of the late Walter and Alma Rahiser, and the wife of the late Paul S. Bayan, who died in 1993.
Ellen Gene was a member of the Lititz United Methodist Church.
She is survived by her daughters: Leila J. Murphy, Lititz; Donna M., wife of Everett Thayer, Blue Ridge, Ga.; four grandchildren, twelve great- grandchildren, two great- great-grandchildren and a sister: Nancie Johnson, of Zelienople. She was preceded in death by a brother: Alvin Rahiser.
A celebration of life service will be held at a later date. Remembrances in Gene’s name should be sent to The Care Fund at United Zion Retirement Community, 722 Furnace Hills Pike, Lititz, PA 17543. To send online condolences, please visit: www.heiseyfuneralhome.com.