- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Ellen E. Clontz100, Manheim resident
Ellen E. Clontz, 100, of Manheim, died Thursday, Dec. 29, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Youngstown, Ohio, she was the daughter of John and Amelia Steucek Cubick. She celebrated 57 years of marriage with her husband, Herman L. Clontz, who died in 1991.
She is survived by her sons: Don, husband of Vickie Clontz, of Bloomington, Ind.; Ray, husband of Linda Clontz, of Plainville, Maine; and Jim, husband of Barb Clontz, of Lancaster; sisters: Ann Bender, of Media; Evelyn Kibble, of Foley, Ala.; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her sisters: Lydia Burch, Louise Cowher and Olga Bremer; and brothers: Raymond Cubick and Robert Cubick.
Ellen’s memorial service was held on January 2 at Pleasant View Retirement Community Chapel, Manheim, with Rev. Dr. Randolph T. Riggs officiating. Private family interment will be in Youngstown, Ohio.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made in Ellen’s name to Pleasant View Retirement Community, 544 N. Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
Online condolences may be posted at thegroffs.com.