- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Ellen E. Clontz100, Manheim resident
Ellen E. Clontz, 100, of Manheim, died Thursday, Dec. 29, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Youngstown, Ohio, she was the daughter of John and Amelia Steucek Cubick. She celebrated 57 years of marriage with her husband, Herman L. Clontz, who died in 1991.
She is survived by her sons: Don, husband of Vickie Clontz, of Bloomington, Ind.; Ray, husband of Linda Clontz, of Plainville, Maine; and Jim, husband of Barb Clontz, of Lancaster; sisters: Ann Bender, of Media; Evelyn Kibble, of Foley, Ala.; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her sisters: Lydia Burch, Louise Cowher and Olga Bremer; and brothers: Raymond Cubick and Robert Cubick.
Ellen’s memorial service was held on January 2 at Pleasant View Retirement Community Chapel, Manheim, with Rev. Dr. Randolph T. Riggs officiating. Private family interment will be in Youngstown, Ohio.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made in Ellen’s name to Pleasant View Retirement Community, 544 N. Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
Online condolences may be posted at thegroffs.com.