- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Ellen E. Clontz100, Manheim resident
Ellen E. Clontz, 100, of Manheim, died Thursday, Dec. 29, 2011 at Lancaster General Hospital.
Born in Youngstown, Ohio, she was the daughter of John and Amelia Steucek Cubick. She celebrated 57 years of marriage with her husband, Herman L. Clontz, who died in 1991.
She is survived by her sons: Don, husband of Vickie Clontz, of Bloomington, Ind.; Ray, husband of Linda Clontz, of Plainville, Maine; and Jim, husband of Barb Clontz, of Lancaster; sisters: Ann Bender, of Media; Evelyn Kibble, of Foley, Ala.; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her sisters: Lydia Burch, Louise Cowher and Olga Bremer; and brothers: Raymond Cubick and Robert Cubick.
Ellen’s memorial service was held on January 2 at Pleasant View Retirement Community Chapel, Manheim, with Rev. Dr. Randolph T. Riggs officiating. Private family interment will be in Youngstown, Ohio.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made in Ellen’s name to Pleasant View Retirement Community, 544 N. Penryn Road, Manheim, PA 17545.
Online condolences may be posted at thegroffs.com.