- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Elizabeth Lynn ‘Betsy’ Hann
53, loved horseback, traveling
Elizabeth Lynn "Betsy" Hann, 53, of Leola, was peacefully given relief from earthly pains and illness Friday, Nov. 15, 2013.
Formerly of Lititz, she is the daughter of Elwood, Jr. and Barbara Bachman Hann, Manheim.
A member of St. Stephen United Church of Christ, in New Holland, Betsy loved her church friends and was thankful for their loving care. For 30 years, she enjoyed activities and spending time with her friends at EARS in Ephrata and Friendship Community for 20 years. Well known for her love of baked beans and hot dogs, she was always smiling and shared her infectious laugh and sense of humor with those around her. She enjoyed spending time with her family, therapeutic horseback riding, traveling on Bob Neff tours and started each day saying "Go somewhere, do something." Christmas was Betsy’s favorite time of year; she was always excited for Santa, decorations and the joy Christmas brings.
In addition to her parents, she will be lovingly missed by her sisters: Lauren, wife of Rollie Welch, Ohio; Jessica, wife of James Demchak, Coatesville and brother: David Hann, Harrisburg.
Relatives and friends are invited to a Memorial Service to celebrate Betsy’s Life from St. Stephan United Church of Christ, 249 E. Main St., New Holland, Nov. 23, at 10 a.m. A private burial will be held at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in memory of Betsy may be made to Friendship Community, 1149 E. Oregon Road, Lititz, PA, 17543-8366 or EARS, 29 Cloister Ave., Ephrata, PA 17522. To send online condolences to the family, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com