- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Elizabeth Ann Robyn
60, Lititz Christian School
Elizabeth Ann Robyn, 60, of Ephrata, passed away Thursday, Oct. 17, 2013, at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
She was born in Evanston, Ill., to the late Frank and Bernice Schlegel and was the wife of Robert L. Robyn, with whom she shared 35 years of marriage.
Elizabeth was a member of the Westminster Presbyterian Church, Lancaster. She was a 1975 graduate of Hope College, Holland, Mich. Teaching was her passion and she most recently taught kindergarten at Lititz Christian School. Prior to that she was a stay-at-home mom.
In addition to her husband, she is survived by two sons: Mark Andrew Robyn of Arlington, Va.; Matthew Robert Robyn of Los Angeles, Calif.; a daughter: Bethany Ann, wife of Stephen Kline of Eatontown, N.J.; two beautiful granddaughters and a sister: Barbara Jean Schlegel of Huntington Beach, Calif.
A visitation was held Oct. 22 at the Westminster Presbyterian Church, Lancaster, followed by a memorial service with Rev. Dr. Michael A. Rogers officiating. Interment will be private at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions in Liz’s memory may be made to Life Change Ministries International, PO Box 187, Ephrata, PA 17522, which will go to support Christian camps in India.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.