- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Eileen D. Kirk86, Warwick School District aide
Eileen Delia Buckley Kirk, 86, of Lancaster, passed away Wednesday, Jan. 18, 2012 at Audubon Villa, Lititz.
Eileen was born in Chadds Ford on Feb. 12, 1925. She was the daughter of the late Martin and Minnie Buckley.
Eileen was a feisty Irish lass with a quick wit and a generous heart. In recent years she enjoyed bird watching, keeping up with current events and watching any and all sporting events on TV. She especially loved watching the Olympic Games and supporting the U.S. Olympic teams.
For most of her life, Eileen was a homemaker, but she also enjoyed working in the Warwick School District as an aide and monitor of the middle school suspension program.
She is survived by daughters: Kathleen E. Buckley, partner of Pat Baldridge, of Windsor, Colo.; Diane M. Gibason, of Denver, Colo.; Deborah A. Gibason, wife of Erle Kenyon, of Greeley, Colo.; Patricia D. Gibason, of Lancaster; Anna L. Casetta, wife of Tom Casetta, of Philadelphia; and one grandson: Tyler Buckley Baldridge.
Eileen was preceded in death by her husband: Robert L. Kirk.
Services will be private and at the convenience of the family. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made in Eileen’s name to: The United States Olympic Committee, 1 Olympic Plaza, Colorado Springs, CO 80909.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.