- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Edward C. Yost93, WWII veteran, insurance underwriter
Edward C. Yost, 93, of Brickerville, passed away at Lancaster General Hospital May 29, 2012. Born in East Mauch Chunk, he was the son of the late John and Flora Grow Yost and was married for 63 years to Jane Hill Yost.
Ed served in the U.S. Army Air Force during World War II. He was a member of the Brickerville United Lutheran Church and the Baron Stiegel Lions Club. He loved his church and singing and for many years was a member of the church choir. Prior to his retirement, he was an insurance underwriter with Hartford Insurance in Lancaster.
Survivors include his wife; children: Beverly, wife of David Andreychek, of Shrewsbury; Linda, wife of Joseph Simpson, of Pittsburgh; and Sandi Yost, of Lititz; four grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
Funeral services were held on June 1 at the Brickerville United Lutheran Church. Burial took place in Emanuel Lutheran Cemetery, Brickerville.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.