- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Edward B. Snyder62, Garman’s Coal employee
Edward B. Snyder, 62, of Manheim, died unexpectedly Friday, Oct. 21, 2011.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Norman S. and Ada Z. Burkholder Snyder. Edward was the husband of Erla W. Martin Snyder.
He was a member of Clearview Mennonite Church, Manheim. Edward worked for Garman’s Coal and Mulch Products, Manheim.
Surviving in addition to his wife are five sons: Merle M., husband of Charlene Zimmerman Snyder, of Reinholds; Nelson M., husband of Rhoda Ziesemer Snyder, of Lititz; Edward M., husband of Leanne High Snyder, of Manheim; Joel L., husband of Crystal J. Weaver Snyder, of Elizabethtown; and Jason M. Snyder, at home; two daughters: Arlene M., wife of Jason S. Newswanger, of Myerstown; and Karen M. Snyder, at home; 18 grandchildren; and four brothers: Norman, husband of Minerva Snyder, of Carlisle; Elmer B., husband of Alma Snyder, of Bethel; Harvey, husband of Rhoda Snyder, of New Holland; and Leonard, husband of Yvonne Snyder, of Manheim.
Preceding him in death is a grandson.
The funeral service was held on Oct. 24 at the Clearview Mennonite Church, Manheim. Interment took place in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Buch Funeral Home, Manheim.