- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Edward B. Snyder62, Garman’s Coal employee
Edward B. Snyder, 62, of Manheim, died unexpectedly Friday, Oct. 21, 2011.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Norman S. and Ada Z. Burkholder Snyder. Edward was the husband of Erla W. Martin Snyder.
He was a member of Clearview Mennonite Church, Manheim. Edward worked for Garman’s Coal and Mulch Products, Manheim.
Surviving in addition to his wife are five sons: Merle M., husband of Charlene Zimmerman Snyder, of Reinholds; Nelson M., husband of Rhoda Ziesemer Snyder, of Lititz; Edward M., husband of Leanne High Snyder, of Manheim; Joel L., husband of Crystal J. Weaver Snyder, of Elizabethtown; and Jason M. Snyder, at home; two daughters: Arlene M., wife of Jason S. Newswanger, of Myerstown; and Karen M. Snyder, at home; 18 grandchildren; and four brothers: Norman, husband of Minerva Snyder, of Carlisle; Elmer B., husband of Alma Snyder, of Bethel; Harvey, husband of Rhoda Snyder, of New Holland; and Leonard, husband of Yvonne Snyder, of Manheim.
Preceding him in death is a grandson.
The funeral service was held on Oct. 24 at the Clearview Mennonite Church, Manheim. Interment took place in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Buch Funeral Home, Manheim.