- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Edward B. Snyder62, Garman’s Coal employee
Edward B. Snyder, 62, of Manheim, died unexpectedly Friday, Oct. 21, 2011.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late Norman S. and Ada Z. Burkholder Snyder. Edward was the husband of Erla W. Martin Snyder.
He was a member of Clearview Mennonite Church, Manheim. Edward worked for Garman’s Coal and Mulch Products, Manheim.
Surviving in addition to his wife are five sons: Merle M., husband of Charlene Zimmerman Snyder, of Reinholds; Nelson M., husband of Rhoda Ziesemer Snyder, of Lititz; Edward M., husband of Leanne High Snyder, of Manheim; Joel L., husband of Crystal J. Weaver Snyder, of Elizabethtown; and Jason M. Snyder, at home; two daughters: Arlene M., wife of Jason S. Newswanger, of Myerstown; and Karen M. Snyder, at home; 18 grandchildren; and four brothers: Norman, husband of Minerva Snyder, of Carlisle; Elmer B., husband of Alma Snyder, of Bethel; Harvey, husband of Rhoda Snyder, of New Holland; and Leonard, husband of Yvonne Snyder, of Manheim.
Preceding him in death is a grandson.
The funeral service was held on Oct. 24 at the Clearview Mennonite Church, Manheim. Interment took place in the adjoining church cemetery.
Kindly omit flowers.
Arrangements were made by Buch Funeral Home, Manheim.