- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Edith L. Burkholder
97, former Lititz resident,
Fresh Air volunteer
Edith L. Burkholder, 97, formerly of Lititz, died peacefully at Conestoga View Sunday, Oct. 13.
She was the wife of the late Elmer J. Burkholder and the grandmother and great-grandmother of a large family who loved her.
She went to be with her Lord.
She loved so many things about life: singing, church, family and years of caring for her Fresh Air children.
Funeral services were held Oct. 17 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St. Ephrata with the Rev. Arthur Karick officiating. Interment followed at Rothsville United Zion Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in Edith’s name to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 262 Danny Thomas Place Memphis, TN 38105.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.