- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
Edith L. Burkholder
97, former Lititz resident,
Fresh Air volunteer
Edith L. Burkholder, 97, formerly of Lititz, died peacefully at Conestoga View Sunday, Oct. 13.
She was the wife of the late Elmer J. Burkholder and the grandmother and great-grandmother of a large family who loved her.
She went to be with her Lord.
She loved so many things about life: singing, church, family and years of caring for her Fresh Air children.
Funeral services were held Oct. 17 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St. Ephrata with the Rev. Arthur Karick officiating. Interment followed at Rothsville United Zion Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in Edith’s name to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 262 Danny Thomas Place Memphis, TN 38105.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.
About Lititz Record
Paid in the shade
Council supports rebate program for problem trees Lititz may be...
‘Lititz Remembers’ fallen heroes
In his Gettysburg address, given to dedicate the Soldier’s National...
Linden Hall kicks off local graduations
Co-valedictorians hail from Lancaster County Women have made strides in...
WESC honors volunteers
The Warwick Emergency Services Commission hosted a Volunteer Appreciation Banquet...
Kissel Hill Cemetery beautification set for June 27
What started out as a post on a Lititz history...
Charles A. Magee IV, 23, Warwick grad, worked at Roma Pizza, Lancaster Alliance Church member
Chuckie Magee, 23, of Lititz, went home to be with...
Dorothy J. Cox, Moravian Manor resident, avid volunteer, beloved grandmother
Dorothy J. Cox died Saturday evening at Moravian Manor in...
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014