- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Edith L. Burkholder
97, former Lititz resident,
Fresh Air volunteer
Edith L. Burkholder, 97, formerly of Lititz, died peacefully at Conestoga View Sunday, Oct. 13.
She was the wife of the late Elmer J. Burkholder and the grandmother and great-grandmother of a large family who loved her.
She went to be with her Lord.
She loved so many things about life: singing, church, family and years of caring for her Fresh Air children.
Funeral services were held Oct. 17 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, 100 W. Main St. Ephrata with the Rev. Arthur Karick officiating. Interment followed at Rothsville United Zion Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made in Edith’s name to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital 262 Danny Thomas Place Memphis, TN 38105.
To offer your condolences visit gravenorhomeforfunerals.com.