- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Edith H. Oren78, R.R. Donnelly secretary, Manheim High grad
Edith H. Oren, 78, of Lancaster, died Monday, Nov. 14, 2011, at her residence, after a brief illness.
She was the widow of Donald B. Oren, who died this past October. Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Dr. Isaac and Dorothy (Davis) Hershey.
She was a graduate of the former Manheim High School, class of 1951. Edith was a secretary at R.R. Donnelly of Lancaster for 24 years before retiring in 1990. She was an expert bridge player, an avid Boston Red Sox fan, and enjoyed spending time at Hilton Head Island with her late husband.
Surviving are two sons: Ted Fry, of Philadelphia; Ken, husband of Missy Fry, of Lancaster; three grandchildren; a brother: Davis, husband of Diana Hershey, of Redwood City, Calif.; and a sister: Betsy, wife of Don Farmer, of Manheim.
A time of visitation and remembrance was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on Nov. 21.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Edith’s memory may be sent to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.