- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Earlene M. Frey
84, Audubon Villa resident, sewing machine operator
Earlene M. Frey, 84, of Ephrata, went home to be with her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Tuesday, Aug. 6, 2013 at Audubon Villa, Lititz.
Her husband, the late Enos B. Frey, passed away in 2006.
Earlene was born in Lebanon County, daughter of the late Monroe and Stella (Straus) Eckert. She was a lifelong resident of Ephrata, member of Bible Baptist Church in Akron and was formerly employed at Dutchmaid, Inc. as a sewing machine operator.
Surviving are two sons: Dennis Eckert, husband of Cheryl, of Akron; and Michael Frey, husband of Laurie, of Newburg; one daughter: Tina, wife of Charles J. Brown, of Lancaster; two grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren.
In addition to her husband and parents, Earlene was preceded in death by one grandson, Barry Coble.
Friends were received Aug. 9 at Paul L. Gravenor Home For Funerals, Ephrata, followed by services with Pastor John Jewers officiating. Interment was at Memory Gardens, East Cocalico Township.