- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Earl S. Siegrist
91, Neffsville Mennonite Church,
independent truck driver
Earl S. Siegrist, 91, of Lancaster passed away Monday, June 3, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care, Lancaster.
Born in Manheim Township, he was the son of the late Harvey S. and Ada Stehman Siegrist. He was the husband of Esther Snavely Siegrist who died in 2008. Earl was an independent truck driver and also worked as a poultry farmer in York County.
He was a long-time member at Neffsville Mennonite Church. His interests included fishing and boating.
Surviving are two daughters: Doris S., wife of J. Nevin Gish of Lancaster; Joanne, wife of Harold N. Blank of Quarryville; a son: Kenneth S., husband of Cynthia Kreider Siegrist of Peach Bottom; two grandchildren: Drew Blank and Dana Todd; three great grandchildren: Mason and Alexander Blank and Brooks Todd; two brothers: Jay Mervin Siegrist of Lancaster and Roy S. Siegrist of Lititz; and a sister: Esther M. Smith of Lancaster. He was preceded in death by a sister, Dorothy M. Wenger.
Relatives and friends attended his funeral service at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim June 7. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family in East Petersburg Mennonite Cemetery.
Please omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Earl’s memory to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125. To send the family on-line condolences, please visit buchfuneral.com.