- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
Earl S. Siegrist
91, Neffsville Mennonite Church,
independent truck driver
Earl S. Siegrist, 91, of Lancaster passed away Monday, June 3, 2013 at Hospice & Community Care, Lancaster.
Born in Manheim Township, he was the son of the late Harvey S. and Ada Stehman Siegrist. He was the husband of Esther Snavely Siegrist who died in 2008. Earl was an independent truck driver and also worked as a poultry farmer in York County.
He was a long-time member at Neffsville Mennonite Church. His interests included fishing and boating.
Surviving are two daughters: Doris S., wife of J. Nevin Gish of Lancaster; Joanne, wife of Harold N. Blank of Quarryville; a son: Kenneth S., husband of Cynthia Kreider Siegrist of Peach Bottom; two grandchildren: Drew Blank and Dana Todd; three great grandchildren: Mason and Alexander Blank and Brooks Todd; two brothers: Jay Mervin Siegrist of Lancaster and Roy S. Siegrist of Lititz; and a sister: Esther M. Smith of Lancaster. He was preceded in death by a sister, Dorothy M. Wenger.
Relatives and friends attended his funeral service at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim June 7. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family in East Petersburg Mennonite Cemetery.
Please omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Earl’s memory to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125. To send the family on-line condolences, please visit buchfuneral.com.