- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Earl L. Eberly
85, Wilbur retiree, Audubon
Earl L. Eberly, 85, of Lititz, passed away Monday, Oct. 14, 2013, at the Audubon Villa in Lititz.
He was born in Mount Airy, son to the late Irvin and Edna (Weidman) Eberly.
Earl was a member of the United Zion Church. He enjoyed doing yard work and spending time with his grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
He worked in the shipping department for Wilbur Chocolate until his retirement in 1994.
Earl is survived by his wife of 66 years: Minerva (Martin) Eberly; a son: Ernest, husband of Janet Eberly of Ephrata; a daughter: Sharon, wife of Marvin Martin of Manheim; four grandchildren; four great-grandchildren and two sisters: Mabel, wife of the late Eugene Witmer of Clay Township and Mamie, wife of the late Stanley Kleinfelter of Annville.
In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by an infant son; a brother: George Eberly and two sisters: Alverta Harting and Ella Moyer.
A funeral was held Oct. 18 at the Roseboro Stradling Funeral Home, Denver, with Pastor Leon Eberly officiating. Interment will take place in the Mellingers Cemetery.
If desired, memorial contributions in Earl’s memory may be made to the Audubon Villa, 125 Broad St., Lititz, PA 17543.
Arrangements by Roseboro Stradling Funeral & Cremation Services, Inc., Denver. Online condolences can be given at roseborostradling.com.