- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Dylan W. Dieffenbach Jr.18, WHS class of 2012
Dylan W. Dieffenbach Jr., 18, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly Thursday, July 5, 2012.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Charlene (Vance) and Dylan W. Dieffenbach Sr.
Dylan graduated from Warwick High School, class of 2012. He worked as a dining room server at Moravian Manor Retirement Community. Dylan enjoyed talking with the seniors as he served their meals. Dylan loved hanging out with his friends and going to the movies. He took great pride in the way he looked and always made sure everything matched. He cherished shoes and couldn’t get enough of them.
Surviving in addition to his parents, Charlene and Dylan, is his mother’s companion: Timothy Patton, a sister: Camry Cramer, step-siblings: Zac and Lindsay Patton and his grandparents: Robert E. and Kathryn E. Dieffenbach and Charles and Jean Vance, all of Lititz; a grandmother, Cheryl Mclaughlin; and his dog: Smokey.
A funeral service was held on July 10 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz, with Pastor John Miller officiating. There will be no interment.
In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made in Dylan’s memory to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.