- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Dylan W. Dieffenbach Jr.18, WHS class of 2012
Dylan W. Dieffenbach Jr., 18, of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly Thursday, July 5, 2012.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Charlene (Vance) and Dylan W. Dieffenbach Sr.
Dylan graduated from Warwick High School, class of 2012. He worked as a dining room server at Moravian Manor Retirement Community. Dylan enjoyed talking with the seniors as he served their meals. Dylan loved hanging out with his friends and going to the movies. He took great pride in the way he looked and always made sure everything matched. He cherished shoes and couldn’t get enough of them.
Surviving in addition to his parents, Charlene and Dylan, is his mother’s companion: Timothy Patton, a sister: Camry Cramer, step-siblings: Zac and Lindsay Patton and his grandparents: Robert E. and Kathryn E. Dieffenbach and Charles and Jean Vance, all of Lititz; a grandmother, Cheryl Mclaughlin; and his dog: Smokey.
A funeral service was held on July 10 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz, with Pastor John Miller officiating. There will be no interment.
In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made in Dylan’s memory to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.