- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Douglass S. Livingston 75, Lititz publisher
Douglass S. Livingston, 75, of Lititz, passed away on Monday, Jan. 7, 2013 at the Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
Born in Bryn Mawr, he was the son of Vera (Sutherland) Livingston and the late Douglass S. Livingston, and was the husband of Carole F. Livingston.
Douglass was a publisher and owner of Sutter House Publishers, Lititz.
In addition to his wife and mother, Douglass is survived by two sons: William Livingston and Michael Livingston; two grandchildren: Kaylee and Alicia Livingston; and a brother: Richard Livingston.
A memorial gathering will be held at a later date. Please omit flowers. Contributions may be made in Douglass’s name to Hospice & Community Care, 685 Good Drive, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604; or to hospiceandcommunitycare.org.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.