- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
Douglass S. Livingston 75, Lititz publisher
Douglass S. Livingston, 75, of Lititz, passed away on Monday, Jan. 7, 2013 at the Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
Born in Bryn Mawr, he was the son of Vera (Sutherland) Livingston and the late Douglass S. Livingston, and was the husband of Carole F. Livingston.
Douglass was a publisher and owner of Sutter House Publishers, Lititz.
In addition to his wife and mother, Douglass is survived by two sons: William Livingston and Michael Livingston; two grandchildren: Kaylee and Alicia Livingston; and a brother: Richard Livingston.
A memorial gathering will be held at a later date. Please omit flowers. Contributions may be made in Douglass’s name to Hospice & Community Care, 685 Good Drive, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604; or to hospiceandcommunitycare.org.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.