- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Douglass S. Livingston 75, Lititz publisher
Douglass S. Livingston, 75, of Lititz, passed away on Monday, Jan. 7, 2013 at the Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
Born in Bryn Mawr, he was the son of Vera (Sutherland) Livingston and the late Douglass S. Livingston, and was the husband of Carole F. Livingston.
Douglass was a publisher and owner of Sutter House Publishers, Lititz.
In addition to his wife and mother, Douglass is survived by two sons: William Livingston and Michael Livingston; two grandchildren: Kaylee and Alicia Livingston; and a brother: Richard Livingston.
A memorial gathering will be held at a later date. Please omit flowers. Contributions may be made in Douglass’s name to Hospice & Community Care, 685 Good Drive, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604; or to hospiceandcommunitycare.org.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.