- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Douglass S. Livingston 75, Lititz publisher
Douglass S. Livingston, 75, of Lititz, passed away on Monday, Jan. 7, 2013 at the Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
Born in Bryn Mawr, he was the son of Vera (Sutherland) Livingston and the late Douglass S. Livingston, and was the husband of Carole F. Livingston.
Douglass was a publisher and owner of Sutter House Publishers, Lititz.
In addition to his wife and mother, Douglass is survived by two sons: William Livingston and Michael Livingston; two grandchildren: Kaylee and Alicia Livingston; and a brother: Richard Livingston.
A memorial gathering will be held at a later date. Please omit flowers. Contributions may be made in Douglass’s name to Hospice & Community Care, 685 Good Drive, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604; or to hospiceandcommunitycare.org.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.