- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Douglass S. Livingston 75, Lititz publisher
Douglass S. Livingston, 75, of Lititz, passed away on Monday, Jan. 7, 2013 at the Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy.
Born in Bryn Mawr, he was the son of Vera (Sutherland) Livingston and the late Douglass S. Livingston, and was the husband of Carole F. Livingston.
Douglass was a publisher and owner of Sutter House Publishers, Lititz.
In addition to his wife and mother, Douglass is survived by two sons: William Livingston and Michael Livingston; two grandchildren: Kaylee and Alicia Livingston; and a brother: Richard Livingston.
A memorial gathering will be held at a later date. Please omit flowers. Contributions may be made in Douglass’s name to Hospice & Community Care, 685 Good Drive, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604; or to hospiceandcommunitycare.org.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.