- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Douglas M. Weitzel51, of Manheim, Air Force veteran
Douglas Mark "Doug" Weitzel, 51, of Manheim, died unexpectedly at home Monday, Oct. 3, 2011.
Born in Ephrata, he was the son of Raymond H. and Eileen Adams Weitzel of Lewes, Del.
Doug worked at Johnson Controls, York, in computer graphics. He served in the U.S. Air Force and was a member of the Germania Band Club, Manheim. Doug loved to go deep sea fishing.
Surviving in addition to his parents are a brother: Dale M. Weitzel, companion of Krystal Bucher, of Manheim; aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews; and his companion: Sharon White, of Manheim.
He was preceded in death by a brother: David Michael Weitzel.
His memorial service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on Oct. 11. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Doug’s memory to the Buch Funeral Home to help defray funeral expenses.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.