- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Douglas M. Weitzel51, of Manheim, Air Force veteran
Douglas Mark "Doug" Weitzel, 51, of Manheim, died unexpectedly at home Monday, Oct. 3, 2011.
Born in Ephrata, he was the son of Raymond H. and Eileen Adams Weitzel of Lewes, Del.
Doug worked at Johnson Controls, York, in computer graphics. He served in the U.S. Air Force and was a member of the Germania Band Club, Manheim. Doug loved to go deep sea fishing.
Surviving in addition to his parents are a brother: Dale M. Weitzel, companion of Krystal Bucher, of Manheim; aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews; and his companion: Sharon White, of Manheim.
He was preceded in death by a brother: David Michael Weitzel.
His memorial service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on Oct. 11. Interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Doug’s memory to the Buch Funeral Home to help defray funeral expenses.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.