- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Dorothy S. Ruhl79, homemaker, formerly of Manheim
Dorothy S. Ruhl, 79, of Willow Street, formerly of Manheim, passed away Friday, Feb. 17, 2012 at Conestoga View, Lancaster.
Born in Mount Joy, she was the daughter of the late Phares M. and Anna Kautz Sweitzer. She was the wife of the late Martin H. Ruhl, who died in 1992.
A homemaker, Dorothy enjoyed crocheting, gardening, bowling and playing games. She loved animals and traveling to the mountains with her family.
Surviving are four children: Martin E. Ruhl, of Willow Street; Virginia L., wife of Robert H. Morris, of East Petersburg; James M. Ruhl, of Willow Street; and John E. Campbell; three grandchildren: Michelle and Andrew Morris and Barry Campbell; a great- granddaughter: Danielle Morris; and a sister: Betty Belmonte, of Manheim.
She was preceded in death by a son: Donald Ruhl; two brothers: Lee Sweitzer and Phares Sweitzer Jr.; and two sisters: Edna Mays and Mable Bricker.
Her funeral service was held at the Buch Funeral Home, Manheim, on Feb. 22. Interment took place in Hernley Mennonite Cemetery, Rapho Township.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Dorothy’s memory to American Heart Association, 610 Community Way, Lancaster, PA 17603.
To send the family online condolences, visit buchfuneral.com.