- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Dorothy R. Yeager96, homemaker, former Lititz resident
Dorothy R. Yeager, 96, formerly of Lititz and Ashland, died Monday, Oct. 10, 2011 at Lancashire Hall.
Born in Duncannon and raised in Ashland, she was the daughter of the late John and Sarah Crick Rudy.
Dorothy graduated from the former Ashland High School. A homemaker, she was the wife of late Evan O. Yeager for 61 years before his death in 1998. She enjoyed crocheting and reading. Dorothy was the oldest living member of Simpson United Methodist Church.
Surviving are her three daughters: Claudia, wife of Pat Hannon, of Salisbury, Md.; Dorothy, wife of Keith Hinkle, of Lititz; and Roberta, wife of the late Glenn Richards, of Gordon; nine grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; and her brother: Ralph, husband of Lois Rudy, of Duluth, Ga.
A funeral will take place at 11 a.m. on Oct. 13 at Simpson United Methodist Church, 119 E. Biddle St., Gordon. Interment will take place in Christ Church Cemetery, Ashland.
To send the family online condolences, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com.