- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Dorothy R. Yeager96, homemaker, former Lititz resident
Dorothy R. Yeager, 96, formerly of Lititz and Ashland, died Monday, Oct. 10, 2011 at Lancashire Hall.
Born in Duncannon and raised in Ashland, she was the daughter of the late John and Sarah Crick Rudy.
Dorothy graduated from the former Ashland High School. A homemaker, she was the wife of late Evan O. Yeager for 61 years before his death in 1998. She enjoyed crocheting and reading. Dorothy was the oldest living member of Simpson United Methodist Church.
Surviving are her three daughters: Claudia, wife of Pat Hannon, of Salisbury, Md.; Dorothy, wife of Keith Hinkle, of Lititz; and Roberta, wife of the late Glenn Richards, of Gordon; nine grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; and her brother: Ralph, husband of Lois Rudy, of Duluth, Ga.
A funeral will take place at 11 a.m. on Oct. 13 at Simpson United Methodist Church, 119 E. Biddle St., Gordon. Interment will take place in Christ Church Cemetery, Ashland.
To send the family online condolences, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com.