- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Dorothy R. Yeager96, homemaker, former Lititz resident
Dorothy R. Yeager, 96, formerly of Lititz and Ashland, died Monday, Oct. 10, 2011 at Lancashire Hall.
Born in Duncannon and raised in Ashland, she was the daughter of the late John and Sarah Crick Rudy.
Dorothy graduated from the former Ashland High School. A homemaker, she was the wife of late Evan O. Yeager for 61 years before his death in 1998. She enjoyed crocheting and reading. Dorothy was the oldest living member of Simpson United Methodist Church.
Surviving are her three daughters: Claudia, wife of Pat Hannon, of Salisbury, Md.; Dorothy, wife of Keith Hinkle, of Lititz; and Roberta, wife of the late Glenn Richards, of Gordon; nine grandchildren; 11 great-grandchildren; and her brother: Ralph, husband of Lois Rudy, of Duluth, Ga.
A funeral will take place at 11 a.m. on Oct. 13 at Simpson United Methodist Church, 119 E. Biddle St., Gordon. Interment will take place in Christ Church Cemetery, Ashland.
To send the family online condolences, visit SnyderFuneralHome.com.