- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Dorothy K. Taft
94, Moravian Manor volunteer, Order of the Eastern Star matron
Dorothy K. Taft, 94, of Lititz, passed away Thursday, June 27, 2013 at Moravian Manor.
Born in Lititz, she was the daughter of the late Harry F. and Carrie Kling Herr, and was the wife of the late Albert W. Taft.
Dorothy was a member of the Lititz Moravian Congregation, volunteered at Moravian Manor, and was a past matron of Lititz Springs Chapter #499, Order of the Eastern Star.
Survivors include her daughter: Diane L. Dickson, Lancaster; son: Richard D., husband of Janice Taft, Lynchburg, Ohio; one granddaughter and two great-grandsons.
Funeral services were held June 29 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz. Burial was in the Lititz Moravian Cemetery.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.