- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Dorothy K. Taft
94, Moravian Manor volunteer, Order of the Eastern Star matron
Dorothy K. Taft, 94, of Lititz, passed away Thursday, June 27, 2013 at Moravian Manor.
Born in Lititz, she was the daughter of the late Harry F. and Carrie Kling Herr, and was the wife of the late Albert W. Taft.
Dorothy was a member of the Lititz Moravian Congregation, volunteered at Moravian Manor, and was a past matron of Lititz Springs Chapter #499, Order of the Eastern Star.
Survivors include her daughter: Diane L. Dickson, Lancaster; son: Richard D., husband of Janice Taft, Lynchburg, Ohio; one granddaughter and two great-grandsons.
Funeral services were held June 29 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz. Burial was in the Lititz Moravian Cemetery.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.