- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
Dorothy K. Taft
94, Moravian Manor volunteer, Order of the Eastern Star matron
Dorothy K. Taft, 94, of Lititz, passed away Thursday, June 27, 2013 at Moravian Manor.
Born in Lititz, she was the daughter of the late Harry F. and Carrie Kling Herr, and was the wife of the late Albert W. Taft.
Dorothy was a member of the Lititz Moravian Congregation, volunteered at Moravian Manor, and was a past matron of Lititz Springs Chapter #499, Order of the Eastern Star.
Survivors include her daughter: Diane L. Dickson, Lancaster; son: Richard D., husband of Janice Taft, Lynchburg, Ohio; one granddaughter and two great-grandsons.
Funeral services were held June 29 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, 216 S. Broad St., Lititz. Burial was in the Lititz Moravian Cemetery.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Hospice & Community Care, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.