- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Dorothy G. Buch
93, Luther Acres resident, dietitian
Dorothy G. Buch, 93, of LutherCare, formerly of Mountville, passed away Monday, Dec. 9, 2013, at her residence.
She was the wife of the late Dr. Robert R. Buch, who passed away in 2001. She was born in Landisville, daughter of the late Earl M. and Barbara Harnish Godshalk.
She worked as a dietitian at Lancaster General Hospital and the Presbyterian Hospital in Pittsburgh. She was a member of Trinity Reformed United Church of Christ; a graduate of Penn State University; and was a volunteer at Lancaster General Hospital for many years.
She is survived by one son: Jere R. (Eileen) Buch, Raleigh, N.C. Two daughters: Judy E. Buch, fiancee of Gary C. Leauby, Lancaster and Betty A. Darrenkamp, Lancaster; eight grandchildren: Marc (Tracey) Royo, Marina (Matthew) Garner, Jared (Jessica) Darrenkamp, Jenna (Justin) Spangler, Jordan (Kelly) Darrenkamp, Chad Buch, Carly Buch, and Christine Buch; and a great-grandson: Wyatt Darrenkamp.
She was preceded in death by one brother: J. Richard Godshalk; and one sister: Betty J. Beezer.
Private Funeral Service will be held for the family with Pastor David R. Goode, officiating. Interment in Conestoga Memorial Park. Please omit flowers. Memorial contributions may be made in her memory to: Trinity Reformed United Church of Christ, 450 West Main Street, Mountville, PA 17554.
To send an online condolence, visit workmanfuneralhomes.com. Arrangements by the Workman Funeral Homes, Inc., Mountville/ Columbia.