- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
Dorothy Evans Foltz 88, born in Warwick Twp., seamstress
She was born in Warwick Township to the late Monroe and Sallie Evans and was the wife of the late Roland W. Foltz.
Dorothy attended Carpenter Community Church, Talmage. During her working years, she worked as a seamstress at various factories in the area. She was a member of the International Ladies Garment Workers Union. She enjoyed reading and crocheting.
She is survived by a son: Arnold G., husband of Duang Foltz of Mary Esther, Fla. and a grandson, Ronald W. Foltz III of Harrisburg.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by a son, Roland W. Foltz Jr.
A funeral service was held Nov. 23 at Stradling Funeral Home, Akron, with Rev. Glen Hoover officiating. Interment took place in the Zion Lutheran Church Cemetery, Akron.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.