- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Dorothy Evans Foltz 88, born in Warwick Twp., seamstress
She was born in Warwick Township to the late Monroe and Sallie Evans and was the wife of the late Roland W. Foltz.
Dorothy attended Carpenter Community Church, Talmage. During her working years, she worked as a seamstress at various factories in the area. She was a member of the International Ladies Garment Workers Union. She enjoyed reading and crocheting.
She is survived by a son: Arnold G., husband of Duang Foltz of Mary Esther, Fla. and a grandson, Ronald W. Foltz III of Harrisburg.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by a son, Roland W. Foltz Jr.
A funeral service was held Nov. 23 at Stradling Funeral Home, Akron, with Rev. Glen Hoover officiating. Interment took place in the Zion Lutheran Church Cemetery, Akron.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.