- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Dorothy Evans Foltz 88, born in Warwick Twp., seamstress
She was born in Warwick Township to the late Monroe and Sallie Evans and was the wife of the late Roland W. Foltz.
Dorothy attended Carpenter Community Church, Talmage. During her working years, she worked as a seamstress at various factories in the area. She was a member of the International Ladies Garment Workers Union. She enjoyed reading and crocheting.
She is survived by a son: Arnold G., husband of Duang Foltz of Mary Esther, Fla. and a grandson, Ronald W. Foltz III of Harrisburg.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by a son, Roland W. Foltz Jr.
A funeral service was held Nov. 23 at Stradling Funeral Home, Akron, with Rev. Glen Hoover officiating. Interment took place in the Zion Lutheran Church Cemetery, Akron.
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.