- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Dorothy A. Albright83, owned Fiddlers Green Dress Shop, Gideon Auxiliary member
Dorothy A. Albright, 83, of Lititz, passed away Friday, July 6, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Henry Roseman and Gladys Schock Fish. She was married for over 62 years to Robert E. Albright.
Formerly of Neffsville, she was a member of Long Memorial United Methodist Church of Lancaster, served on the Mission Board, Feed the Hungry and was a member of the Gideon Auxiliary. She and her husband were avid campers belonging to Family Campers and RVERS. She worked for Armstrong Industries and later owned Fiddlers Green Dress Shop in Neffsville.
She is survived by her husband: Robert; sons: Dr. Robert E. Jr., husband of Nancee Albright, of Cincinnati, Ohio; and Christopher, husband of Dana Albright, of Lancaster; daughter: Pamela, wife of Dr. Jonathan McCullough, of Holland; eight grandchildren; and a sister: Martha Lynch, of Lancaster.
She was preceded in death by a sister: Mildred Lewis.
A memorial service was held on July 10 at Long Memorial United Methodist Church, Lancaster.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Gideons, International at gideons.org, or to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.