- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Dorothy A. Albright83, owned Fiddlers Green Dress Shop, Gideon Auxiliary member
Dorothy A. Albright, 83, of Lititz, passed away Friday, July 6, 2012 at Hospice of Lancaster County.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Henry Roseman and Gladys Schock Fish. She was married for over 62 years to Robert E. Albright.
Formerly of Neffsville, she was a member of Long Memorial United Methodist Church of Lancaster, served on the Mission Board, Feed the Hungry and was a member of the Gideon Auxiliary. She and her husband were avid campers belonging to Family Campers and RVERS. She worked for Armstrong Industries and later owned Fiddlers Green Dress Shop in Neffsville.
She is survived by her husband: Robert; sons: Dr. Robert E. Jr., husband of Nancee Albright, of Cincinnati, Ohio; and Christopher, husband of Dana Albright, of Lancaster; daughter: Pamela, wife of Dr. Jonathan McCullough, of Holland; eight grandchildren; and a sister: Martha Lynch, of Lancaster.
She was preceded in death by a sister: Mildred Lewis.
A memorial service was held on July 10 at Long Memorial United Methodist Church, Lancaster.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Gideons, International at gideons.org, or to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.