- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
74, administ. secretary, doll collector
Doris Louise Martzall, 74, of Lancaster, passed away Sunday, Oct. 27, 2013, at Brethren Village.
She was born in Ephrata to the late Nathan and Naomi (Wampler) Martzall.
Doris was a member of the Middle Creek Church of the Brethren. She was a 1957 graduate of Manheim Township High School. During her working years, Doris worked as an administrative secretary for Lebanon Valley Brethren Home for over 20 years. She enjoyed her doll collection and traveling as hobbies.
She is survived by a brother: Glenn D., husband of Dorcas Metzler of New Holland; a sister: Joyce, wife of the late Ralph N. Teplitz of New Holland; three nieces: Laurie, wife of the late Rob Russell; Tana, wife of Burt Hey; Cindy, wife of Keith Shaffer and a nephew: Timothy, husband of Wendy Martzall.
A graveside service will be held Oct. 30, at 3 p.m. at the Mohler’s Brethren Cemetery, E. Mohler Church Rd., Ephrata. Friends and family may attend.
Memorial contributions in Doris’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P. O. Box 4125 Lancaster, PA 17604,
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.