- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
74, administ. secretary, doll collector
Doris Louise Martzall, 74, of Lancaster, passed away Sunday, Oct. 27, 2013, at Brethren Village.
She was born in Ephrata to the late Nathan and Naomi (Wampler) Martzall.
Doris was a member of the Middle Creek Church of the Brethren. She was a 1957 graduate of Manheim Township High School. During her working years, Doris worked as an administrative secretary for Lebanon Valley Brethren Home for over 20 years. She enjoyed her doll collection and traveling as hobbies.
She is survived by a brother: Glenn D., husband of Dorcas Metzler of New Holland; a sister: Joyce, wife of the late Ralph N. Teplitz of New Holland; three nieces: Laurie, wife of the late Rob Russell; Tana, wife of Burt Hey; Cindy, wife of Keith Shaffer and a nephew: Timothy, husband of Wendy Martzall.
A graveside service will be held Oct. 30, at 3 p.m. at the Mohler’s Brethren Cemetery, E. Mohler Church Rd., Ephrata. Friends and family may attend.
Memorial contributions in Doris’s memory may be made to Hospice & Community Care, P. O. Box 4125 Lancaster, PA 17604,
Arrangements by Stradling Funeral Homes, Inc., Akron/Ephrata. Online condolences can be given at stradlingfuneralhome.com.