- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Doris M. Reardon
83, Manheim Township
district office secretary
Doris M. Reardon, 83 of Lititz, passed away unexpectedly at her home Thursday, April 25, 2013. She was the wife of the late Richard H. Reardon, who died September, 2009.
Born in Lancaster, Mrs. Reardon was the daughter of the late William and Florence M. Landau Wagner. She had been retired from Manheim Township High School district office as a secretary for 20 years. She was a 1948 graduate of J.P. McCaskey High School. She was a member of St. Peter’s Lutheran Church.
She was a life member of Neffsville Fire Company Ladies Auxiliary and enjoyed collecting bears and her 16 years of retirement living in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
Surviving is her son: Douglas L. Reardon of Lancaster; and a grandson: Sean Reardon of Ponte Vedra, Fla. She was predeceased by a sister: Arlene Overly.
Relatives and friends are respectfully invited to attend a memorial service from St. Peter’s Lutheran Church, 10 Delp Road, Lancaster, May 4 at 10 a.m. with the Rev. Craig A. Ross officiating. The family will greet friends immediately following the memorial service. Private interment will be at the convenience of the family.
Please omit flowers. If desired, memorial contributions in Mrs. Reardon’s memory may be sent to Neffsville Community Fire Company, 200 E. Oregon Rd., Lititz, PA 17543 or Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Hwy E., Lancaster, PA 17602.