- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Doris I. Riggins 86, homemaker, Luther Acres resident
Doris I. Riggins, 86, a resident of Luther Acres, died Saturday, Dec. 3, 2011.
She was the wife of the late Ralph G. Riggins Jr., who died in 2002. Born in Reading, she was the daughter of the late Frank and Elsie Dornan Rothermal.
Doris was a homemaker and a member of the Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd. Her interests included gardening, reading and her involvement with church activities.
Surviving are two daughters: Nancy R., wife of Michael S. Letts, of Newtown Square; and Karen A., wife of Al W. Colussi, of Pittsburgh; a son: David Riggins; three grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
A funeral service was held on Dec. 7 at the Lutheran Church of the Good Shepherd, Lancaster, with the Rev. Mark L. Russell officiating. Interment was private in the Valley Forge Memorial Gardens.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in her memory may be made to Luthercare, 600 E. Main St., Lititz, PA 17543.
To send an online condolence to the family, visit kasnyderfuneralhome.com.