- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Donna Marie Englerth 40, Warwick graduate, Goodville,phlebotomist for Quest Diagnostics
Donna Marie Englerth, 40, of Goodville, was surrounded by her family when she passed away Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2014 at Hospice and Community Care.
Born in Lancaster, she is survived by her parents, Vincent Paul Englerth, Goodville, and her mother, Joan Reighard, Kinzers.
Donna graduated from Warwick High School and Willow Street Vo Tech’s Nursing Program and had worked as a phlebotomist for Quest Diagnostics. She enjoyed crocheting, making blankets and afghans, as well as the smells of Scentsy Candles. Over the years, she collected thimbles. At one time, she attended Weaverland Mennonite Church and appreciated their recent support to her.
In addition to her parents, she is survived by two daughters: Ricki Jean Jones, Kinzers; Brea Jo Brenner, Reinholds; two sons: Tyler Neil Jones, Kinzers and Jaden Dmitri Wagoner, York; three sisters: Robin Jean, wife of Sean Solley, Mt. Joy; Harley Smith, McHaffey and Morgan Lynn Englerth, at home and three grandchildren: Jayla, Blaine, and Lilly.
Relatives and friends are invited to attend Donna’s Life Celebration memorial service from the Spacht Funeral Home, 127 S. Broad Street, Lititz, Jan. 25 at 2 p.m. Interment will be private. The family will receive friends at Spacht’s Jan. 25 from 1 p.m. until time of service.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in memory of Donna may be sent to Weaverland Mennonite Church, 210 Weaverland Valley Road, East Earl, PA. 17519 to help cover end-of-life expenses.
To share a fond memory, visit lifecelebration.com
Spacht Funeral Home has been entrusted with the arrangements.