- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Donna M. Rathman 61, long-time IDenticard employee
Donna M. Rathman, 61, of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, Dec. 25, 2012 at Masonic Village surrounded by her family after a courageous two year battle of lung cancer.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of E. Jean (Bush) Kline and the late Richard D. Rathman and the step daughter of the late Robert W. Kline.
She had worked at IDenticard for over 30 years and was a dog groomer for many years. Donna attended Speedwell Heights Brethren in Christ Church in Lititz. She enjoyed crafts, painting, the outdoors, gardening, and all animals, especially her dog, Silas.
In addition to her mother, she is survived by her sisters: Carol Kramer, wife of David, Robin Unangst, wife of Brian and Valerie Lookenbill, wife of Don all of Lititz; along with nine nieces and nephews; and seven great nieces and nephews.
A Memorial Service was held Jan 2, at Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz, with Rev. Adam K. Forry officiating. Interment was private and at the convenience of the family.
In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made in Donna’s memory to the Water Street Rescue Mission, 210 S. Prince St., Lancaster, PA 17603 or to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
Arrangements entrusted to Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz.
To send the family online condolences, please visit SnyderFuneralHome.com