- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Donald L. Greenly
88, former A.J. Bedford employee,
Lititz Church of the Brethren member
Donald L. Greenly, 88, formerly of Penns Creek, passed away Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013, at the Manor of Penn Village, Selinsgrove.
He was born Feb. 16, 1925, in Millway, a son of the late Clarence and Earla K. (Buch) Greenly.
Donald had been employed by the A.J. Bedford Shoe factory in Lititz for 32 years. Following the plant’s closure, he was employed as a custodian at Penn View Bible Institute in Penns Creek, until his retirement.
He was a member of the Lititz Church of the Brethren.
Donald enjoyed traveling and spent many vacations in Florida. He visited the Holy Land on a tour led by the Rev. George I. Straub. He traveled to the Turks Cacios Islands, Haiti, Ukraine and Siberia visiting mission fields.
He is survived by one niece: Sharon Greenly of Mount Joy and one sister-in-law: Pearl Greenly of Rothville.
He was preceded in death by one brother, Victor G. Greenly.
The funeral took place Oct. 18 at the Lititz Church of the Brethren, Lititz, with the Rev. Alan K. Walter officiating.
Burial will be in Middle Creek Church of the Brethren Cemetery.
Donald requested no flowers, and asked that contributions in his memory be made to Missions in Haiti, c/o Rev. Alan K. Walter, 2127 Hill St., Lebanon, PA 17046.