- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Donald E. Newswanger
56, truck driver for J&L, enjoyed restoring pinball machines
Donald E. Newswanger, 56, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, Nov. 17, 2013.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Suzanne (Martz) Brubaker and the late Richard Newswanger. Donald was the husband of Lisa (Lunsford) Newswanger with whom he celebrated 15 years of marriage.
Donald graduated from McCaskey High School. He was a truck driver for J&L Building Materials, Inc. He enjoyed restoring pinball machines and collected old cars and toys.
Surviving in addition to his wife, Lisa, and mother, Suzanne, is a son: Daniel Graybill; two step-children: David Simmons and Karissa Childers; step-father: Terry Brubaker; two granddaughters: Katie and Macie; three grandsons: Payton, Connor and Easton and a brother: David Newswanger.
A memorial service will be held at 7 p.m. Nov. 20 at the Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz, PA 17543. Family and friends will be received from 6 to 7 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Donald’s name to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.