- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Donald E. Newswanger
56, truck driver for J&L, enjoyed restoring pinball machines
Donald E. Newswanger, 56, of Lititz, passed away Sunday, Nov. 17, 2013.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of Suzanne (Martz) Brubaker and the late Richard Newswanger. Donald was the husband of Lisa (Lunsford) Newswanger with whom he celebrated 15 years of marriage.
Donald graduated from McCaskey High School. He was a truck driver for J&L Building Materials, Inc. He enjoyed restoring pinball machines and collected old cars and toys.
Surviving in addition to his wife, Lisa, and mother, Suzanne, is a son: Daniel Graybill; two step-children: David Simmons and Karissa Childers; step-father: Terry Brubaker; two granddaughters: Katie and Macie; three grandsons: Payton, Connor and Easton and a brother: David Newswanger.
A memorial service will be held at 7 p.m. Nov. 20 at the Charles F. Snyder, Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, 3110 Lititz Pike, Lititz, PA 17543. Family and friends will be received from 6 to 7 p.m.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Donald’s name to the Humane League of Lancaster County, 2195 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA 17602.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.