- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Dolores Marie Dragann
90, WWII vet, Temple graduate
Dolores Marie Dragann, 90, of Lancaster, passed away peacefully May 26, 2013, at Ephrata Community Hospital after a brief illness.
Born in Lambertville, N.J., and raised in Philadelphia, she was the daughter of the late James F. and Edith Ann Ledger Everett. She graduated from Temple University with a Degree in Education. After graduation, she joined the Navy, serving in WWII. While stationed in Pensacola, Fla., she married Nicholas J. Dragann, Sr., who passed away two months ago after 68 years of marriage. She was a homemaker who was dedicated to her family. When her husband retired in 1985, they moved to Lancaster to be with her sons and their families.
Dolores is survived by her two sons, both of Lancaster: Nicholas J. Dragann, Jr., D.O., husband of Kathleen; and Raymond D. Dragann, D.O., husband of Patricia; her grandchildren: Christine, Erin, Shawn and Brendan; her great-grandchildren: Tyler and Greyson; and her brother: William Everett of Trenton, N.J.
Friends were received June 1 at the Charles F. Snyder Jr. Funeral Home & Crematory, Lititz, followed by the funeral service. Interment was in St. Joseph New Catholic Cemetery.
To send the family online condolences, please visit snyderfuneralhome.com.