- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Dolores Clair McGlue 83, former Lititz resident, Salem Lutheran Church member
Mrs. McGlue formerly resided at Luther Acres in Lititz with her husband of 62 years, Edward, who passed away in 2010. She was a member of the Salem Lutheran Church of Kissel Hill.
She leaves one sister: Ann; a niece: Dolores Brophy, wife of Edward and grandnieces: Kaitlin and Meghan.
Dolores was a wonderful person and very devoted to her family. A heartfelt thank you to the Homewood at Coconut Creek Memory Care Residence for their kindness and exceptional care for the past four months.
Dolores will be buried with her husband in the cemetery at Salem Lutheran Church. A memorial service will be held in the near future.