- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
Dolores Clair McGlue 83, former Lititz resident, Salem Lutheran Church member
Mrs. McGlue formerly resided at Luther Acres in Lititz with her husband of 62 years, Edward, who passed away in 2010. She was a member of the Salem Lutheran Church of Kissel Hill.
She leaves one sister: Ann; a niece: Dolores Brophy, wife of Edward and grandnieces: Kaitlin and Meghan.
Dolores was a wonderful person and very devoted to her family. A heartfelt thank you to the Homewood at Coconut Creek Memory Care Residence for their kindness and exceptional care for the past four months.
Dolores will be buried with her husband in the cemetery at Salem Lutheran Church. A memorial service will be held in the near future.