- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
Dolores Clair McGlue 83, former Lititz resident, Salem Lutheran Church member
Mrs. McGlue formerly resided at Luther Acres in Lititz with her husband of 62 years, Edward, who passed away in 2010. She was a member of the Salem Lutheran Church of Kissel Hill.
She leaves one sister: Ann; a niece: Dolores Brophy, wife of Edward and grandnieces: Kaitlin and Meghan.
Dolores was a wonderful person and very devoted to her family. A heartfelt thank you to the Homewood at Coconut Creek Memory Care Residence for their kindness and exceptional care for the past four months.
Dolores will be buried with her husband in the cemetery at Salem Lutheran Church. A memorial service will be held in the near future.
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Stray finds home
Stray Production Services is one of the first local...
- Posted August 26, 2016
Last Chance for Summer at Fiorentino’s
Last Chance for Summer at Fiorentino’s As summer winds down,...
- Posted August 25, 2016
Don’t surrender to addiction
Letter to the Editor: Never give up! About two months...
Boomers need more room: 55-plus development plans to expand; traffic and fate of 1812 farmhouse among concerns
Three years ago when Traditions of America, an age restricted...
Cultural confluence: Indian-American festival in Lititz Springs Park
By Laura Knowles If you happened to be strolling...
Lucky to be alive: An abuse victim’s story
“Erin’s Escape” is part of a series of stories on...
You are not alone!
Circle of Support meets at Lititz Moravian Church; next gathering...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014