- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Dolores Clair McGlue 83, former Lititz resident, Salem Lutheran Church member
Mrs. McGlue formerly resided at Luther Acres in Lititz with her husband of 62 years, Edward, who passed away in 2010. She was a member of the Salem Lutheran Church of Kissel Hill.
She leaves one sister: Ann; a niece: Dolores Brophy, wife of Edward and grandnieces: Kaitlin and Meghan.
Dolores was a wonderful person and very devoted to her family. A heartfelt thank you to the Homewood at Coconut Creek Memory Care Residence for their kindness and exceptional care for the past four months.
Dolores will be buried with her husband in the cemetery at Salem Lutheran Church. A memorial service will be held in the near future.