- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Dolores Clair McGlue 83, former Lititz resident, Salem Lutheran Church member
Mrs. McGlue formerly resided at Luther Acres in Lititz with her husband of 62 years, Edward, who passed away in 2010. She was a member of the Salem Lutheran Church of Kissel Hill.
She leaves one sister: Ann; a niece: Dolores Brophy, wife of Edward and grandnieces: Kaitlin and Meghan.
Dolores was a wonderful person and very devoted to her family. A heartfelt thank you to the Homewood at Coconut Creek Memory Care Residence for their kindness and exceptional care for the past four months.
Dolores will be buried with her husband in the cemetery at Salem Lutheran Church. A memorial service will be held in the near future.