- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Dennis “Denny” B. Rineer 56, RR Donnelly employee, Eagles fan
Dennis "Denny" B. Rineer, 56, of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 7, 2012 at the Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late A. Cleon Rineer and Shirley (Sweigart) Rineer. Denny was the loving husband of 27 years to Kathy (Wissing) Rineer with whom he loved tea and conversation on the porch after every supper.
Denny graduated from Lampeter Strasburg High School. He was a loyal, well-liked machine operator for 30 years at RR Donnelley. An avid outdoorsman and hunter, Denny will forever be remembered for his larger than life laughter, his love of a good joke or story, his unwavering support of his beloved Philadelphia Eagles and his never-ending patience. He dearly loved and cherished his family, including the extended family created by Denny and his wife, Kathy, as they lovingly opened both heart and home to many children too numerous to count.
Surviving in addition to his wife are five siblings: Steven, husband of Patricia Rineer, Lucinda, wife of Timothy Bernhardt, Scott Rineer, husband of Patricia Spath; Christopher Rineer, companion of Cynthia Blymier, and Eric, husband of Sonya Rineer, all of Lancaster; and ten nieces and nephews.
A casual memorial service was held Aug. 13 at Christ Church, Lancaster. In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made in Denny’s memory to the Hempfield Brethren in Christ Sports Ministry.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.