- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Dennis “Denny” B. Rineer 56, RR Donnelly employee, Eagles fan
Dennis "Denny" B. Rineer, 56, of Lititz, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 7, 2012 at the Lancaster Regional Medical Center.
Born in Lancaster, he was the son of the late A. Cleon Rineer and Shirley (Sweigart) Rineer. Denny was the loving husband of 27 years to Kathy (Wissing) Rineer with whom he loved tea and conversation on the porch after every supper.
Denny graduated from Lampeter Strasburg High School. He was a loyal, well-liked machine operator for 30 years at RR Donnelley. An avid outdoorsman and hunter, Denny will forever be remembered for his larger than life laughter, his love of a good joke or story, his unwavering support of his beloved Philadelphia Eagles and his never-ending patience. He dearly loved and cherished his family, including the extended family created by Denny and his wife, Kathy, as they lovingly opened both heart and home to many children too numerous to count.
Surviving in addition to his wife are five siblings: Steven, husband of Patricia Rineer, Lucinda, wife of Timothy Bernhardt, Scott Rineer, husband of Patricia Spath; Christopher Rineer, companion of Cynthia Blymier, and Eric, husband of Sonya Rineer, all of Lancaster; and ten nieces and nephews.
A casual memorial service was held Aug. 13 at Christ Church, Lancaster. In lieu of flowers, contributions can be made in Denny’s memory to the Hempfield Brethren in Christ Sports Ministry.
To send the family online condolences, visit snyderfuneralhome.com.