- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Denise C. Maharg 59, R.N., Warwick grad
Denise Colleen Maharg, 59, of Lititz, passed away at her home Thursday, Aug. 9, 2012.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Carl B. and Rena A. Laser Kline. She was married for 38 years to Patrick C. Maharg.
Denise was a graduate of Warwick High School, Reading Hospital School of Nursing, and Lebanon Valley College, and was a member of the Lititz United Methodist Church. Prior to her retirement in 2011, she was employed as a registered nurse at Good Samaritan Hospital in Lebanon. She enjoyed doing crafts and scrapbooking.
She is survived by her husband: Patrick C.; children: Shanyn M., wife of Gregory T. Fitzgerald, of Fairfax, Va.; Brendan P. Maharg, of Vienna, Va.; grandsons: Conor and Chase Fitzgerald; and brothers: Kenneth L., husband of Bernice Kline, of Lititz; and Ronald N. Kline, of Milford, Del.
Services were held Aug. 13 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Interment followed in Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Good Samaritan Hospice, 1503 Quentin Road, Lebanon, PA 17042.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.