- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
Denise C. Maharg 59, R.N., Warwick grad
Denise Colleen Maharg, 59, of Lititz, passed away at her home Thursday, Aug. 9, 2012.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of the late Carl B. and Rena A. Laser Kline. She was married for 38 years to Patrick C. Maharg.
Denise was a graduate of Warwick High School, Reading Hospital School of Nursing, and Lebanon Valley College, and was a member of the Lititz United Methodist Church. Prior to her retirement in 2011, she was employed as a registered nurse at Good Samaritan Hospital in Lebanon. She enjoyed doing crafts and scrapbooking.
She is survived by her husband: Patrick C.; children: Shanyn M., wife of Gregory T. Fitzgerald, of Fairfax, Va.; Brendan P. Maharg, of Vienna, Va.; grandsons: Conor and Chase Fitzgerald; and brothers: Kenneth L., husband of Bernice Kline, of Lititz; and Ronald N. Kline, of Milford, Del.
Services were held Aug. 13 at the Richard H. Heisey Funeral Home, Lititz. Interment followed in Brunnerville United Methodist Cemetery.
Contributions may be made in her memory to Good Samaritan Hospice, 1503 Quentin Road, Lebanon, PA 17042.
To send online condolences, visit richardheiseyfuneralhome.com.