- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Debra S. Shepherd51, Erb Brothers office manager
Debra S. Shepherd
Debra S. Shepherd, 51, of Manheim, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2011 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of Albert Leonhard of Manheim and the late Carol Ditzler Leonhard.
She worked as an office manager at Erb Brothers Landscaping Inc., Lititz, for 30 years. Debra was a member of St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Manheim, and was active with the Breast Cancer Support Group, Lancaster. She enjoyed traveling and crocheting prayer shawls.
Surviving in addition to her father are two daughters: Danielle, wife of James Siler, of Hagerstown, Maryland; Jennifer, wife of Benjamin Welk, of Quarryville; and a granddaughter: Skylar Siler.
Funeral services were held at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Manheim, on Sept. 3, with Pastor R. Eugene Hill officiating. Interment took place in Manheim Fairview Cemetery, Penn Township.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Debra’s memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit: buchfuneral.com.