- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Debra S. Shepherd51, Erb Brothers office manager
Debra S. Shepherd
Debra S. Shepherd, 51, of Manheim, passed away Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2011 at Hospice of Lancaster County, Mount Joy.
Born in Lancaster, she was the daughter of Albert Leonhard of Manheim and the late Carol Ditzler Leonhard.
She worked as an office manager at Erb Brothers Landscaping Inc., Lititz, for 30 years. Debra was a member of St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Manheim, and was active with the Breast Cancer Support Group, Lancaster. She enjoyed traveling and crocheting prayer shawls.
Surviving in addition to her father are two daughters: Danielle, wife of James Siler, of Hagerstown, Maryland; Jennifer, wife of Benjamin Welk, of Quarryville; and a granddaughter: Skylar Siler.
Funeral services were held at St. Paul’s United Church of Christ, Manheim, on Sept. 3, with Pastor R. Eugene Hill officiating. Interment took place in Manheim Fairview Cemetery, Penn Township.
Kindly omit flowers. Those desiring may send contributions in Debra’s memory to Hospice of Lancaster County, P.O. Box 4125, Lancaster, PA 17604-4125.
To send the family online condolences, visit: buchfuneral.com.