- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
Deaths of Local Interest – March 19, 2014
Lester Clyde Fisher, 82, of Lancaster, passed away March 13, 2014 at his residence. He served in the U.S. Army from 1950 to 1953. He was a member of the American Legion Post 0603, VFW Post 1400, and the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary. He is survived by his companion, Betty Nhare. His brother, Donald Fisher, lives in Lititz.
Russell D. Frey, Jr., 85, of Landisville, passed away March 13 at Hospice and Community Care, MountJoy. He was a truck driver for 44 years before he retired in 1990 and was an avid outdoorsman. His son Terry, husband of Faye Frey, resides in Lititz.
Daniel C. Ressler, age 62, of Scheller Road, New Providence, passed away March 13. Dan retired from Armstrong World Industries after 30 years in the production department. He served in the Army during the Vietnam War. His son, William T. Ressler, lives in Lititz.
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Defense stands tall in Warwick’s win over MT
For Warwick’s field hockey team, the similarities were striking. As...
Barons rout L-S, 69-14
Manheim Central junior wide receiver Jake Novak and senior QB...
Fassnacht, Pelensky place in top five at L-Ls
Hertzog also qualifies for Districts Whether on the golf course...
Warwick runners split against Tornado, Blue Streaks
Warwick’s girls runners break away from the starting line in...
Wilson survives scare from the Warriors
Wilson’s 57-game Section One winning streak was in jeopardy. Yes,...
Geraldine Wascou Stiefel, 89, His & Hers Children’s Shop co-owner, Linden Hall student
Geraldine “Gerry” Wascou Stiefel, 89, of Lancaster, passed away peacefully...
John Joseph Misdeo, 68, Vietnam vet, painting contractor, owned Beach Ray & Associates
John Joseph Misdeo, 68, of Lititz, passed away at his...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014