- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Deaths of Local Interest – March 19, 2014
Lester Clyde Fisher, 82, of Lancaster, passed away March 13, 2014 at his residence. He served in the U.S. Army from 1950 to 1953. He was a member of the American Legion Post 0603, VFW Post 1400, and the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary. He is survived by his companion, Betty Nhare. His brother, Donald Fisher, lives in Lititz.
Russell D. Frey, Jr., 85, of Landisville, passed away March 13 at Hospice and Community Care, MountJoy. He was a truck driver for 44 years before he retired in 1990 and was an avid outdoorsman. His son Terry, husband of Faye Frey, resides in Lititz.
Daniel C. Ressler, age 62, of Scheller Road, New Providence, passed away March 13. Dan retired from Armstrong World Industries after 30 years in the production department. He served in the Army during the Vietnam War. His son, William T. Ressler, lives in Lititz.