- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
Deaths of Local Interest – March 19, 2014
Lester Clyde Fisher, 82, of Lancaster, passed away March 13, 2014 at his residence. He served in the U.S. Army from 1950 to 1953. He was a member of the American Legion Post 0603, VFW Post 1400, and the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary. He is survived by his companion, Betty Nhare. His brother, Donald Fisher, lives in Lititz.
Russell D. Frey, Jr., 85, of Landisville, passed away March 13 at Hospice and Community Care, MountJoy. He was a truck driver for 44 years before he retired in 1990 and was an avid outdoorsman. His son Terry, husband of Faye Frey, resides in Lititz.
Daniel C. Ressler, age 62, of Scheller Road, New Providence, passed away March 13. Dan retired from Armstrong World Industries after 30 years in the production department. He served in the Army during the Vietnam War. His son, William T. Ressler, lives in Lititz.