- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Memorial Day Parade
Deaths of Local Interest – March 19, 2014
Lester Clyde Fisher, 82, of Lancaster, passed away March 13, 2014 at his residence. He served in the U.S. Army from 1950 to 1953. He was a member of the American Legion Post 0603, VFW Post 1400, and the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary. He is survived by his companion, Betty Nhare. His brother, Donald Fisher, lives in Lititz.
Russell D. Frey, Jr., 85, of Landisville, passed away March 13 at Hospice and Community Care, MountJoy. He was a truck driver for 44 years before he retired in 1990 and was an avid outdoorsman. His son Terry, husband of Faye Frey, resides in Lititz.
Daniel C. Ressler, age 62, of Scheller Road, New Providence, passed away March 13. Dan retired from Armstrong World Industries after 30 years in the production department. He served in the Army during the Vietnam War. His son, William T. Ressler, lives in Lititz.