- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
- Lowe’s, Aaron’s Acres team to upgrade Manheim park
- Flying high for fun — for now
- Countdown to Chocolate Walk
Deaths of Local Interest – April 24, 2014
Guido L. “Junior” Coccio, Jr., 81, from Cabbage Hill of Lancaster, passed away at Longwood Manor, Maytown, April 16. Guido retired after 30 years of service as a dairy manager from Food Fair/ Pantry Pride. He was a member of St. Joseph Catholic Church. His daughter, Joanne Noggle, resides in Lititz.
Richard P. Mongeau, Sr., 80, of Lancaster, died April 15 at Hospice & Community Care, Mount Joy, after a brief illness. Those who knew Dick will remember him best as a true jokester and king of one-liners. Dick was a proud U.S. Army Veteran. He was a member of AMVETS – Post 19, American Legion – Post 34 and Lancaster VFW – Post 1690. His daughter, Natalie A. Myers, lives in Lititz.
Mary E. Waltermyer, 85, of Lancaster, formerly of a longtime resident of Ephrata, died April 15 at Conestoga View. Mary was a worked at the former Zinn’s Diner in Denver for 30 years, where she was a waitress and in personnel. She later owned and operated Union Station in Denver. A sister, Mazie Galebach, resides in Lititz.