- Taste of the Town – March 5, 2014 Edition
- Slideshow – Snowstorm Pax
- 1944: Ralph Spacht donates Advertisements from 1944 building for community center
- Showcase of Homes
- Record Express undergoes most significant redesign in more than 75 years
- This ice is nice
- Crepes Recipe from the Sugar Arts Institute
- Snowy weather leads to accident
- Fire Co. needs help clearing hydrants
Deaths of Local Interest
Shirley C. Eppy, of Manheim, went home to be with her Lord and Savior Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014, at her home. Since moving to Manheim in 2009, she was a member of Middle Creek Church of the Brethren in Lititz.
Dawn M. Erb, 72, of Bird-in-Hand, passed away Sunday, Jan. 12, 2014 at Hospice and Community Care, Mt. Joy. Her sons: Zane Douglas Erb and Barry L. Erb both live in Lititz.
Mary B. Greiner, 82, of Manheim, died unexpectedly of natural causes Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014 at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz. Her daughter, Wanda M., wife of Jeff Thompson, lives in Lititz.
Lynn B. Gockley, 56, Stevens, died at home Monday, Jan. 13, 2014. His brother, Glenn (Polly Sue) Gockley, lives in Lititz.
Franklin A. Loew, 93, of Lancaster, formerly of Reading, entered into rest Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2013 at the Mennonite Home of Lancaster. His stepdaughter, Phyllis A. Clelan, wife of Douglas, lives in Lititz.
Jane A. Nelms, 82, of Downingtown, and Ocean City, N.J. passed away Monday, Jan. 13, 2014 at the LMC in Lexington, S.C. Her son, Donald Jr., husband Faith, lives in Lititz.