- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Deaths of Local Interest
Shirley C. Eppy, of Manheim, went home to be with her Lord and Savior Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014, at her home. Since moving to Manheim in 2009, she was a member of Middle Creek Church of the Brethren in Lititz.
Dawn M. Erb, 72, of Bird-in-Hand, passed away Sunday, Jan. 12, 2014 at Hospice and Community Care, Mt. Joy. Her sons: Zane Douglas Erb and Barry L. Erb both live in Lititz.
Mary B. Greiner, 82, of Manheim, died unexpectedly of natural causes Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014 at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz. Her daughter, Wanda M., wife of Jeff Thompson, lives in Lititz.
Lynn B. Gockley, 56, Stevens, died at home Monday, Jan. 13, 2014. His brother, Glenn (Polly Sue) Gockley, lives in Lititz.
Franklin A. Loew, 93, of Lancaster, formerly of Reading, entered into rest Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2013 at the Mennonite Home of Lancaster. His stepdaughter, Phyllis A. Clelan, wife of Douglas, lives in Lititz.
Jane A. Nelms, 82, of Downingtown, and Ocean City, N.J. passed away Monday, Jan. 13, 2014 at the LMC in Lexington, S.C. Her son, Donald Jr., husband Faith, lives in Lititz.