- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Deaths of Local Interest
Shirley C. Eppy, of Manheim, went home to be with her Lord and Savior Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014, at her home. Since moving to Manheim in 2009, she was a member of Middle Creek Church of the Brethren in Lititz.
Dawn M. Erb, 72, of Bird-in-Hand, passed away Sunday, Jan. 12, 2014 at Hospice and Community Care, Mt. Joy. Her sons: Zane Douglas Erb and Barry L. Erb both live in Lititz.
Mary B. Greiner, 82, of Manheim, died unexpectedly of natural causes Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014 at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz. Her daughter, Wanda M., wife of Jeff Thompson, lives in Lititz.
Lynn B. Gockley, 56, Stevens, died at home Monday, Jan. 13, 2014. His brother, Glenn (Polly Sue) Gockley, lives in Lititz.
Franklin A. Loew, 93, of Lancaster, formerly of Reading, entered into rest Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2013 at the Mennonite Home of Lancaster. His stepdaughter, Phyllis A. Clelan, wife of Douglas, lives in Lititz.
Jane A. Nelms, 82, of Downingtown, and Ocean City, N.J. passed away Monday, Jan. 13, 2014 at the LMC in Lexington, S.C. Her son, Donald Jr., husband Faith, lives in Lititz.