- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Deaths of Local Interest
Shirley C. Eppy, of Manheim, went home to be with her Lord and Savior Sunday, Jan. 19, 2014, at her home. Since moving to Manheim in 2009, she was a member of Middle Creek Church of the Brethren in Lititz.
Dawn M. Erb, 72, of Bird-in-Hand, passed away Sunday, Jan. 12, 2014 at Hospice and Community Care, Mt. Joy. Her sons: Zane Douglas Erb and Barry L. Erb both live in Lititz.
Mary B. Greiner, 82, of Manheim, died unexpectedly of natural causes Wednesday, Jan. 15, 2014 at the Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical Center, Lititz. Her daughter, Wanda M., wife of Jeff Thompson, lives in Lititz.
Lynn B. Gockley, 56, Stevens, died at home Monday, Jan. 13, 2014. His brother, Glenn (Polly Sue) Gockley, lives in Lititz.
Franklin A. Loew, 93, of Lancaster, formerly of Reading, entered into rest Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2013 at the Mennonite Home of Lancaster. His stepdaughter, Phyllis A. Clelan, wife of Douglas, lives in Lititz.
Jane A. Nelms, 82, of Downingtown, and Ocean City, N.J. passed away Monday, Jan. 13, 2014 at the LMC in Lexington, S.C. Her son, Donald Jr., husband Faith, lives in Lititz.