- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Dawn Klopp Knier Eberhart, 75, Lititz High School class of ‘56
Dawn Klopp Knier Eberhart, 75, formerly of Lititz, passed away on April 3, 2014 in Denton, Texas, following an illness of several months.
She was the daughter of the late Howard and Evelyn Irvin Klopp Neideigh and the late Warren Klopp.
Dawn, a 1956 graduate of Lititz High School, is survived by three children: L. Donald (Susan) Knier, New Berlinville, Pa.; Kandi (Jeff) Little, Krum, Texas; and David (Diana) Knier, Canton, Ga.; nine grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; and five siblings: Lee (Marcia) Klopp, Beryl (Robert) Rihn, and Larry (Audrey) Klopp, Lititz; Barbara (Ken) Binkley, Elkton, Minn.; and Barry Klopp, Orbisonia, Pa., and many nieces and nephews.
Her husband, Paul Eberhart, and her ex-husband, Lloyd Knier, Jr., preceded her in death.
Although our hearts are broken at the loss of someone we loved so dearly, we find great joy in knowing that she has gone to meet her Lord Jesus in her eternal home in Heaven.
A Memorial Service will be held at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, April 9 at Spacht Funeral Home, 127 S. Broad St., Lititz, preceded by a visitation beginning at 1 p.m. Interment will be at Trinity Evangelical Congregational Cemetery, Bomberger Rd., Lititz.
Arrangements entrusted to Spacht Funeral Home, Lititz.